AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you pee in the shower?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you pee in the shower?

• Pretty much every time

Votes: 49 47.1%
  • Sometimes-- why not?

Votes: 38 36.5%
  • Once in awhile, if it's an emergency

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Eww, never!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
OK, apparently I'm the only one who's never done this ^^
I always go before showering. I wouldn't want it to get anywhere near my feet or legs, that's the main problem I think.

You're not alone!! I can recall doing it one time and it just didn't feel right to me. I thought about doing it the other day because I really had to go but like you I don't like thinking of it going near my feet or legs. :lol:

I also make a point to do it when I use a public shower, even though I wear flip-flops in them, because I've heard that urine can kill athlete's foot, so why not take that extra preventative measure?

Reactions: Nordling
If a cam girl pees during a shower show but doesn't say anything, is it still breaking the rules? :think:

JoleneBrody said:
If a cam girl pees during a shower show but doesn't say anything, is it still breaking the rules? :think:

Anyone willing to try this out?

cuz like...

id tip for that...

:dance: :cool: :dance:

Reactions: Nordling
AmberCutie said:
I'm not a dirty fucking liar :D If I did pee in the shower, I'd say it. Like everyone else in this thread. I just don't do it, and I don't have anything against those who do it. It's just not my cup of... tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.