AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you think I did something wrong?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky_Ghost

Deactivated Account
Mar 29, 2021
I discovered a model named sweet_est. We agreed that I could have a 40 minute password show for 999 tokens. I pay the 999 tokens. As the show begins 2 more people enter. I tell sweet_est and she says that she let them in. I reply that I didn't agree to this and that I think it's unfair (especially because they didn't pay). I wanted it to be 1 on 1. Then she kicks me out of the room and continues to have a 1 hour show with these other 2 guys. I thought I was going to lose my 999 tokens. Fortunately, I immediately sent a complaint to support and approximately 15 hours later I got my tokens back. (I'm a little surprised sweet_est didn't get banned.) So, I found this experience very frustrating and I could use a little peace of mind. Do you think I did something wrong? Please let me know.

A models room is their own to govern how they want. They set the theme, rules, choose their mods, etc. As long as they operate within CB's TOS agreement, they can do what they want in their own room! When you are closing a verbal agreement to spend time with a model, you should make sure you get everything verbalized up front. It sounds like you and this model both assumed what the rules were going to be. You paid, assuming 1:1 for the agreed upon length of time. This model accepted, assuming its 'okay' to allow others into the room! I feel this model probably knew exactly what they were doing, and I think you did the right thing by keeping your 'cool' when it came time to back out! Perhaps next time you will make sure to iron out all of the details? I am happy to read CB refunded your money in this situation, as you never received what you paid for. While this was an annoying experience, you did end up with a full refund. I hope you can move forward and find a trustworthy model to spend your time with!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
So the model actually told you that she would let you do a one-on-one password show for 999 tokens? Or did you just ASSUME that password shows are one-on-one? I thought password shows usually have several members? Why not just pay for a private show? You said those guys didn't pay. Maybe they won a contest (Spin The Wheel or something) where the prize was "Free entry into my next password show(s)" or something? 🤷‍♀️ Kind of like how models will do Spin The Wheel, and a prize could be a free month or so to her OnlyFans page.

Upvote 0
I am glad you got your tokens back.

Always best to make sure of the arrangement beforehand, especially I would say with models who's first language is not the same as yours, as things can get lost in translation!

Though to be honest when someone has paid me for a PW show, which I have done many times, then its kind of obvious that its a private show, just without the worry of them running out of tokens for a pay per minute. Never would I ever consider giving others the password unless thats part of the deal! Or maybe thats just me :wondering:

Upvote 0
I wanted it to be 1 on 1. Then she kicks me out of the room and continues to have a 1 hour show with these other 2 guys.

Do you think I did something wrong? Please let me know.
In my opinion you didn't do anything wrong. Free participants aside, you paid for a 40 minute password show that you didn't get. If the other users had won a free password show as a prize, why would they have it on your dime? Her prizes should not be paid for by you. Paying 1000 tks so other people can have free entertainment is for the public shows.

Upvote 0
Password shows are such an awful idea mid show, if your scheduling something outside the normal broadcast time its fine but mid show? You end up kicking everyone out of the room and it leaves them right there with a password box and an unfollow button and then when the password show is over you have to regather everyone to recover your position. If one of you has to leave early because of something it causes even more problems.

Upvote 0
Were the guys other regular tippers who tip her usually but maybe hadn't that show?
I do think if there was no mention beforehand that User A and User B will also join for free because ______ then that is her fault and not yours. As mentioned above, a password show is under the assumption that if done and paid for by a user it's going to be a single 1 on 1 show, as like a normal pvt show. Personally, I do not think you did anything wrong.

If they were grey accounts, it's possible it was her admin/operator/s coming in? Either way, I am sure you dodged a bullet because if she easily did this without telling you first, if she broadcasts on multiple sites, she would have no doubt left the others open. Live and learn. Next time, be sure to ask questions to be sure - regardless of how stupid you MAY sound.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.