AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you think I would make more or less if I wasn't severely anorexic?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2020
I am just curious do you think I would make more or less as a cam model if I wasn't anorexic? I have only been one since my eating disorder started but I sometimes wonder if I even just gained a little weight if I would make more. I've been making around 200 dollars a day lately but like my BMI is in the 12s. If I gained even 10 pounds or so do u think I would make more?

I am just curious do you think I would make more or less as a cam model if I wasn't anorexic? I have only been one since my eating disorder started but I sometimes wonder if I even just gained a little weight if I would make more. I've been making around 200 dollars a day lately but like my BMI is in the 12s. If I gained even 10 pounds or so do u think I would make more?
I used to be bone thin when I started 5 years ago (although never as low as BMI 12), and now I am curvy.
I make more money since I put weight on. Health is #1 though, not $.
You will make $ either way.
But my answer is yes, put 10lbs on 💙 (I am sure you are beautiful either way though).

Last edited:
i used to be skinny when i worked hard years ago, spent 12 . 14 h online a day and never time to sleep or eat . they called me bonny ass on cam :)) but still did good money . Now i have 11 kilos more and i look good and i like myself this way, but now im online 4 h a day and the rest of time just eating :) Both ways you will be money important is to be healthy ,xoxo

i used to be skinny when i worked hard years ago, spent 12 . 14 h online a day and never time to sleep or eat . they called me bonny ass on cam :)) but still did good money . Now i have 11 kilos more and i look good and i like myself this way, but now im online 4 h a day and the rest of time just eating :) Both ways you will be money important is to be healthy ,xoxo
wow that is amazing, I am honestly so scared to get to a normal weight I weigh around 78 at 5'7 rn but I think I could cope one day with 90. Also I feel you, I get called a skeleton at times and get concerned comments

Reactions: anabeauty37
Ultimately you shouldn’t think of your weight in terms of income.. that’s piling up another bad association on top of your self perceived value, and sounds like self sabotage because if you gain weight and for some reason you have a bad week on cam you will blame the weight gain and go back to your unhealthy eating habits.

I have cammed for 7 years and have seen models of ALL body types succeed. I, myself, tend to gain weight easily and am successful when I’m fat and when I’m more slender. It’s all about feeling sexy and being fun to watch.

wow that is amazing, I am honestly so scared to get to a normal weight I weigh around 78 at 5'7 rn but I think I could cope one day with 90. Also I feel you, I get called a skeleton at times and get concerned comments

Are you in any kind of treatment program or therapy? With this kind of job where the focus is on the physical body, I think it's extra important to have that outside help so you don't get worse.

I'm 115, so I've still got a tiny waist but I also have boobs and a big butt. Having that curve, even though I'm still small, makes me feel much more "womanly" and I get compliments on it alllll the time. I've never struggled with an eating disorder, but this is still the most I've ever weighed and I am in love with this body and hope I can keep the weight on.

I know you're scared to gain weight, but I also hope that you try anyway and that once you get some outside validation on your new, healthy body you won't be so afraid. Listen to those around you. You know that you see yourself bigger than you really are and so you might not realize how sick you look. If they are making comments about you being a skeleton, then you should probably be concerned, too. If you can't do it for your health, at least do it for the money. I know you'll make more being healthy. You'll enjoy it more, too.

I wonder if being super skinny is more of a turn off than being big. Some people associate thin with being unhealthy and in imminent danger where as bigger people are thought of as jolly and not in as much danger. Too skinny can give off horror movie vibes to me for some reason. Just my opinion but really skinny is less attractive than a little big.

As a disclaimer I just want to say that this shouldn't be used as an excuse for overweight people to not eat healthy. Please remember that you are fat and I would not have sex with you.

As a disclaimer I just want to say that this shouldn't be used as an excuse for overweight people to not eat healthy. Please remember that you are fat and I would not have sex with you.
You sound like a real catch Vagene :haha: I'm sure overweight women everywhere, who read that comment will be absolutely, inconsolable at their loss of the chance to bang the Vagene Cock Bahahahahaha! Or maybe they'll just say "Thank God!" to themselves.

Make up your mind, you started off saying it wasn't an excuse for overweight people to not eat healthy and then you end it by motivating people to gain weight 🤷‍♂️

Ignoring the troll who is obviously swimming in puss, and getting back on topic.

I've struggled with gaining weight most of my life due to a hyperactive thyroid/metabolism. sometimes experience random weight loss. Which can triggers my bdd. I've cammed around 85lbs. Right now I'm at my heaviest, 118lbs at 5'2". When I was at my skinniest, I was not earning what I do now due to lack of confidence. pretty sure my microexpressions were easy to read.

I earn my most when I'm happy and confident with my body. I agree with the other posters suggesting you speak with a health professional.

Good luck OP. hope you can reach your goal weight soon and you are able to cope. ❤

The cost of being anorexic is high and lifelong. Even if you stick with the shallow parts, you're doing damage to your body that will stay with you. I haven't been actively eating disordered since I was 24/25. I'm 38 and my teeth have been through it. What you're doing now will show up later if it's not already. Hair. Skin. Bones. At my thinnest, I got cellulite because my body was trying to save something. It's not that cute what happens. Do what you can to get your illness under control. It's an illness, and thinking of it is as a selling point will just allow you room to justify or self hate as people have touched on. You can use lighting and angles to look how you want or to optimize what you have. There's really no need to try that hard to stay scrawny.

If you think of camming in the terms of "see me on cam ", yes. But ask yourself this: How many girls who are way chubby-er than you are way down the pages?
Enough said?

If you think of camming in the terms of "see me on cam ", yes. But ask yourself this: How many girls who are way chubby-er than you are way down the pages?
Enough said?
Ew. Calling models with a bmi above 12 "chubby" is disgusting and so not helping anyone with an eating disorder.

OP has to fix her issues with her ED way before considering the implications on income. You can't buy good health or time. You have to work for good health with an ED. Not like you can quit food like you can cigarettes, drugs or alcohol. It's a daily friggin struggle and having stupid comments like this is not helping.

Enough said?
I don't think those of you answering anything but no are actually reading her specs. She said down the page a bit that she is 78 pounds and 5 ft 7. She's an inch taller than me, and I've got 30 pounds on her. That's not a scientific way of going as we all carry weigh differently, but at my weight, I'm at the underweight part of the range. The safe range for someone her height starts at 122 pounds. Anyone who's willing to tell her to keep going this way in order to collect on looking good should at least go check her cam and see because I am guessing right now that $200 a day is coming from a very niche sect of people. I hate to discuss the numbers of a fellow eating disordered person, but she did put them there, and in case men don't understand women and weight, that weight/height combo would look shocking to most people.

Anyone who's willing to tell her to keep going this way in order to collect on looking good should at least go check her cam and see because I am guessing right now that $200 a day is coming from a very niche sect of people.
that niche group can potentially be a negative influence or enable EDs too. hope they haven't gaslight or negged OP.

and in case men don't understand women and weight, that weight/height combo would look shocking to most people.

They usually seem not to, and should generally keep their mouths shut on the subject. Numbers have at times been triggering to me because there are guys out there who go around saying crap like anything over 100 is "fat" or they wouldn't date anyone over 115, on top of somehow not recognizing that tall women exist. 115lbs is not fat even on someone a foot shorter than I am. Someone could weigh twice 78 at 5'7" and still not be chubby, wtf with this "chubby-er" bs.

They usually seem not to, and should generally keep their mouths shut on the subject. Numbers have at times been triggering to me because there are guys out there who go around saying crap like anything over 100 is "fat" or they wouldn't date anyone over 115, on top of somehow not recognizing that tall women exist. 115lbs is not fat even on someone a foot shorter than I am. Someone could weigh twice 78 at 5'7" and still not be chubby, wtf with this "chubby-er" bs.
I'm almost 5'9" and if I go below 140 I look like I'm sick and lose most of my curves and below 135 and I look gaunt. Guys have no clue. I wear a US size 4 and that does not qualify as "chubby-er" even though I probably need to strength train more for my own benefit. Bmi of 12 is basically life is uncertain to be maintained. That's a scary scary number.

But ask yourself this: How many girls who are way chubby-er than you are way down the pages?

And how many chubby girls are KILLING IT? Cause I know I am! and I love my body, so does my audience.
Linking weight to popularity is the stupidest thing.

bodypics.jpg
I found a site that allows women to upload their photos, size, weight, height so that we can see more "real life" depictions of body types. Any of these women could likely make themselves look gaunt on cam if they wanted to with camera angles. All well over 80 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.