AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does Stripchat record your live streams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine so for internal use, that way if something happens that requires investigation after the fact it can be done. Not saying they do, just to me it would make sense for them to do that.

maybe @xChloe could give a more definitive answer though.

Reactions: DaintyPrentiss
Upvote 0
I had cause to refer to the SC Terms fairly recently and believe you are correct, that all of your broadcast video is recorded, as well as chat logs, messages etc being retained.
That said, the wording could be considered a little uncertain, but my understanding is that Section 7 of the Terms means that everything is captured as required by law for record-keeping (but not distribution or other use), whereas Section 10 relates to models consenting to optional recordings for use by the User, Stripchat and a whole bunch of other listed parties for numerous purposes.......

Part of Section 7 'User Conduct':
"the law requires that we monitor, record and log your activity on our website."
and
"You hereby expressly authorize us to monitor, record and log any of your activities on the Website, including your chats, streams, messages, interactions with other users and User Submissions."

Upvote 0
I had cause to refer to the SC Terms fairly recently and believe you are correct, that all of your broadcast video is recorded, as well as chat logs, messages etc being retained.
That said, the wording could be considered a little uncertain, but my understanding is that Section 7 of the Terms means that everything is captured as required by law for record-keeping (but not distribution or other use), whereas Section 10 relates to models consenting to optional recordings for use by the User, Stripchat and a whole bunch of other listed parties for numerous purposes.......

"the law requires that we monitor, record and log your activity on our website."
and
"You hereby expressly authorize us to monitor, record and log any of your activities on the Website, including your chats, streams, messages, interactions with other users and User Submissions."

My goodness, how are you so awesome? I wasn't expecting citation... lol jk. Thank you very much. :) That answered my question exactly. I skimmed through the TOS but, didn't catch that. You were very generous with this answer. thx again!

Upvote 0
I believe all forms of media record their broadcast in case there is any reason to investigate a complaint. I know that radio stations keep audio logs for 3 months or more to be able to listen back to something in question.

Upvote 0
My goodness, how are you so awesome? I wasn't expecting citation... lol jk. Thank you very much. :) That answered my question exactly. I skimmed through the TOS but, didn't catch that. You were very generous with this answer. thx again!
big lol
thanks, but hopefully one of the SC Reps will drop by and confirm or correct.
Just not certain that the way I'm interpreting 'record' activity is literally meaning a digital recording of the broadcast....... be good to know 100%.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
and

✅

👌

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.