AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DOOM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Val Vega

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 6, 2016
Twitter Username
@TheValVega
Who else has played this and what did you think?

I thought it was a fantastic send-up to the run-and-gun FPSes of yore. And a superb reboot of a beloved series. It was great just being able to mindlessly kick some demon ass and for it to be so satisfying. All of the weapons feel great. The movement is fast and frenetic. There's not much in the way of downtime unless you are searching for secrets.

Played it! Loved it! Possibly my favorite game of 2016 since Witcher 3 came out the year before.

Only downside is that the last few achievements for completing the campaign never popped for me, and it's bugging me...

Reactions: Val Vega
I only played the first doom game so far, but im trying to save up some money to buy the new one. I think I played the demo and it was totally awesome!!

It isn't a long game, so I'd wait for another sale. I beat it in 12 hours, but you could stretch it 16 or so if you went collectible hunting.

Reactions: Hairy_punk
I loved it. I've played just about all the games, and I really enjoyed the little hidden rooms that were from the first game--really brought back memories. The controls are solid, the color theory of the game is spot on, and I honestly didn't expect to like it as much as I did since DOOM isn't my style of game anymore. But, it's a blast!

They've added a bunch of updates to it so there's now an arcade mode, plus hundreds of fan made custom maps (including one that recreated Pillar of Autumn from Halo 1, it was almost identical). And I've enjoyed the multiplayer, reminds me a lot of Halo 2 or old Unreal Tournament games.

Status
Not open for further replies.