AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Embedding Code into Chaturbate Bio Section....A full/Partial Website

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2022
Hi, I am a new model and I'm still getting a presence started. I am/was also a web designer many years ago so I'm trying to create a very nice page to embed into the bio section on my Chaturbate page. I used Wixx to start making a really cool page but before going to far with the design I published the page, copied the code, and tried putting into into the Bio section on my Chaturbate page. It didn't work and I got an error message saying "you can't use the word mobile" or the same error message saying "you can't use the word {.........} " on and on... So my question here is does anybody know of a way that I can properly use Wixx to design my page and embed it into the Bio section on my Chaturbate page? And if this is not possible using Wixx is there another design editor that is "Standard" to be using in this application. I would like to do this myself and be able to make changes to the page and upload them whenever I want, so I'm not into hiring someone else to do this really (plus I can't afford it) But any help on getting this done will be greatly appreciated !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.