AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Emigrating

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hey, people.

I will be travelling to the US for an internship and studies. I would like to know if I could be able to cam or it's illegal to do it as an inmigrant?

Also, I don't like the job I will be doing, I just want to get out of my country. I'm not interested in marrying any sugar daddy to stay legally. Nevertheless, I will be close to a big Studio that works legally. So I may stay legal?

Idk.

Hey, people.

I will be travelling to the US for an internship and studies. I would like to know if I could be able to cam or it's illegal to do it as an inmigrant?

Also, I don't like the job I will be doing, I just want to get out of my country. I'm not interested in marrying any sugar daddy to stay legally. Nevertheless, I will be close to a big Studio that works legally. So I may stay legal?

Idk.

Short answer is if you're here on a student visa then it's illegal since they will be sending you a 1099 which will not be hidden to the government. Student visa can only work 20 hours a week and it needs to be work on campus or related to your school. How much they would enforce it I have no idea.

Once you get to campus, go to your international office to see about work. They would be the best to help with work that is legal. They usually have work programs in place to assist with their international students.

It's illegal. I think the only way you could cam is if you didn't cash in your tokens, but then again that's a grey area and I wouldn't trust anyone looking into your case to interpret it in your favour. And of course if you need money that doesn't really help much.

why is it illegal if camming it's a legal industry? is it because I'm not a permanent resident?

worst-case scenario: I marry a Sugar daddy to stay legal

Is it legal to give Spanish lessons for money?

Thanks, everyone.Though I have a European Citenszhip so it's not my only option and I can stream legally in Europe just registering as Freelancer

Just the destiny has sent me to the US even though I was thinking about camming

why is it illegal if camming it's a legal industry? is it because I'm not a permanent resident?
Is it legal to give Spanish lessons for money?

you can get a spainish tutoring job through the university/college. but you cannot work self employed or through a business unless there is special circumstances. just because camming is legal, working off campus is illegal because you have a student visa, not a work visa.

more info here:

Last edited:
Yes, it's because you are not a permanent resident or because your student visa does not allow you to work for money. The problem here is not so much the type of work you do, but taxes. Like tax authorities in most countries around the world, the infamous Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will eventually find out that you earned money and come for their taxes. They never give up. When they then find out you weren't supposed to make any money at all (other than a few hundred $), you will get in trouble with the IRS, maybe some other three letter US agency and probably also the tax authorities in Argentina. You can escape taxes as easy as you can escape death.

There are ways to do temporary freelance/independent contractor work in the US without being a permanent resident, but it involves more paperwork for eligibility and immigration, plus you need some kind of sponsor/employer. I worked very briefly in the US like this (Arrived, worked 10 weeks, buggered off), but my employer did all the paperwork and the income was of course taxed at home after the US customer paid their bill. However, this was before 2017 so things could be very different now.

So to sum up: if you aren't a US citizen or have some other permission to earn money in the US, forget about it. There will be pain. The rest is more of a discussion on existentialism and politics, which is way off topic here ...

If you have an European citizenship and your intention is simply to flee your country why don’t you save yourself some trouble and come to Europe instead? I can’t see many advantages to taking the US route at the moment considering the turbulent political and social climate. As a citizen in Europe you get to work legally, study almost for free, and get healthcare. It’s the smarter option.

Reactions: MarieElise
Yes, it's because you are not a permanent resident or because your student visa does not allow you to work for money. The problem here is not so much the type of work you do, but taxes. Like tax authorities in most countries around the world, the infamous Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will eventually find out that you earned money and come for their taxes. They never give up. When they then find out you weren't supposed to make any money at all (other than a few hundred $), you will get in trouble with the IRS, maybe some other three letter US agency and probably also the tax authorities in Argentina. You can escape taxes as easy as you can escape death.

I believe that currently in the U.S. it's illegal for the IRS to share any tax information with other authorities.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I believe that currently in the U.S. it's illegal for the IRS to share any tax information with other authorities.
I assume you mean foreign authorities, and it's the same where I live and probably in most parts of the world. The point of my post was really this; don't count on flying under anyone's radar by earning black money on a site that operates legally.

I assume you mean foreign authorities, and it's the same where I live and probably in most parts of the world. The point of my post was really this; don't count on flying under anyone's radar by earning black money on a site that operates legally.
No, I mean domestic. They can only release information to authorities for non-tax related criminal cases if they obtain a court order

is it the same if youre an inmigrant student in the uk?
With the hard Brexit coming up and everything with regard to immigration to the UK being in flux at the moment, anything I can tell you about it (which wouldn't be much to begin with) would probably be useless this time tomorrow. If you are from a Commonwealth country you may have less of a hard time immigrating, but I wouldn't count on it. We (as in "my employer") have temporarily placed UK off limits wrt work until we know what we actually have to deal with. Since Brexit is about isolating the UK from the rest of the world, I would not count on immigration being especially easy after January 1, 2021.

With the hard Brexit coming up and everything with regard to immigration to the UK being in flux at the moment, anything I can tell you about it (which wouldn't be much to begin with) would probably be useless this time tomorrow. If you are from a Commonwealth country you may have less of a hard time immigrating, but I wouldn't count on it. We (as in "my employer") have temporarily placed UK off limits wrt work until we know what we actually have to deal with. Since Brexit is about isolating the UK from the rest of the world, I would not count on immigration being especially easy after January 1, 2021.
oh noo i mean i live there as a student and im from a country within the EU, do i need a working visa to cam or can i do it without one?

oh noo i mean i live there as a student and im from a country within the EU, do i need a working visa to cam or can i do it without one?
In roughly four months time, having an EU or EEA citizenship will mean precisely nothing in the UK. Citizens from EU countries have practically been deported from the UK for a while, and to a certain extent vice versa.
That being said, if you already have a student visa to the UK you should check with your university whether you can work for money or not while it's (still) valid. They should know.

If you have an European citizenship and your intention is simply to flee your country why don’t you save yourself some trouble and come to Europe instead? I can’t see many advantages to taking the US route at the moment considering the turbulent political and social climate. As a citizen in Europe, you get to work legally, study almost for free, and get healthcare. It’s the smarter option.
Because I got a scholarship there for my anti-communism activism. Although I wanted to live in Spain bc they are more laid back and the same mother tongue

Thanks everyone though

Because I got a scholarship there for my anti-communism activism. Although I wanted to live in Spain bc they are more laid back and the same mother tongue

Thanks everyone though
You wouldn’t need a scholarship in Europe... just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.