AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ePayments goes byebye...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
Well... less than a year after the Payoneer fiasco it's time for ePayments to leave everybody hanging. I have 0 dollars there but I do have an account, and I received an email this morning telling me they are closing shop and all transactions will be frozen or delayed until further notice, but not to worry since everyhting will be sorted out eventually. We already know what "eventually" means in the e-wallet industry. If you had money there, my condolences. This will probably hit Onlyfans models the hardest since ePayments was the preferred payout method for international models. I am surprised Onlyfans didn't send an email to creators explaining the situation and asking for an alternative payment method. One more proof that e-wallets must never be trusted with your hard earned money. I hope some models who went down twice already (ePassporte and Payoneer) didn't fall a third time.

Reactions: Pia
One more proof that e-wallets must never be trusted with your hard earned money.
tenor.gif

i understand there are models who do need to use ewallets for payments because of limitations in their countries but shouldn't be trusted to be used as a bank account. your money is safer in your floorboards instead of an ewallet. my heart goes out to everyone affected. this shit is terrible.

Oh man, I loved ePayments sooo much. Good thing that I never ever left money just sit on there. Paxum it is then...

I cash out my latest payouts as soon as I get them to try and avoid this. Sucks that international models are more restricted on payout options, hate that we have to rely on e-wallets or have twice the payout barrier and higher fees. To anyone having funds frozen, my sympathies go out to you and I hope this will get resolved as soon as possible.

Does Paxum have a Live Chat at all?
I am trying to upload a document to verify my account but it keeps saying "Error - UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER.".
I was trying last night before bed, I tried again now. I have restarted Browser and PC.. nothing. Their app crashes every time I try to upload a document on it.

Any suggestions from anyone?

I had
Does Paxum have a Live Chat at all?
I am trying to upload a document to verify my account but it keeps saying "Error - UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER.".
I was trying last night before bed, I tried again now. I have restarted Browser and PC.. nothing. Their app crashes every time I try to upload a document on it.

Any suggestions from anyone?
I had the same problem! I opened a ticket and support said I could send an email with ticket ID in the subject and attach the image files. Now I'm waiting for verification.

I had

I had the same problem! I opened a ticket and support said I could send an email with ticket ID in the subject and attach the image files. Now I'm waiting for verification.

Glad it isn't just me. And thanks, I have done the same :)

And for the people that has money there: do not freak out. You will have your money back, just don’t know when, but you will

I found out because I tried to withdraw my money and it is saying "this operation is not available" I started to panic and decided to go to their twitter page, only to find out I have been BLOCKED!? I have never once interacted with them or followed them on twitter so this is a huge red flag.. Guess I'll never see my money again :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200214_121911_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20200214_121911_com.twitter.android.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 13
I wonder how many other cam girls they are blocking from their twitter page? They are also deleting previous posts because of all the negative comments they are getting.

I also used ePayments, they sounded like the best option for me. But now that this happened, should I close my account? What are you guys doing with your account and who are you choosing instead? Are you all turning to paxum?

I also used ePayments, they sounded like the best option for me. But now that this happened, should I close my account? What are you guys doing with your account and who are you choosing instead? Are you all turning to paxum?

I have nothing in ePayments but do use them. I am personally going to keep my account but have unlinked it to all of my places that use it. And instead, I have verified documents for Paxum. They were surprisingly fast I have to admit.

I have nothing in ePayments but do use them. I am personally going to keep my account but have unlinked it to all of my places that use it. And instead, I have verified documents for Paxum. They were surprisingly fast I have to admit.
They verified you already? I'm still waiting... which sucks cause I have cashed out tokens in CB and the pay period is almost over. I wish CB or people here on ACF would have warned us earlier.

They verified you already? I'm still waiting... which sucks cause I have cashed out tokens in CB and the pay period is almost over. I wish CB or people here on ACF would have warned us earlier.
they probably didn't know either and got news the same time as everyone else. epayments didn't tell people before closing accounts, because they didn't want to cause a "bank run." no one knew about FCP beforehand other than a few people who caught some red flags and were speculating.

they probably didn't know either and got news the same time as everyone else. epayments didn't tell people before closing accounts, because they didn't want to cause a "bank run." no one knew about FCP beforehand other than a few people who caught some red flags and were speculating.
Amber wrote this "I'm surprised (or am I?) that CB didn't send a warning message to all models using it. MFC sent warning to its models last month. " in DMP so MFC girls knew about it. I am not blaming anyone, just venting a little.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo

Yes. I did the ID and that was done after a few hours, then I got a rejection for my Address because I used the exact same ID (Drivers License) for it as I did for Photo ID. Then there was the whole drama where the site kept giving that error when trying to upload, so I did as suggested and emailed. The next morning or later in the day, I noticed the site loading fine so uploaded the document again, and an hour or 2 later it was approved.

So try to upload the documents now on the site how you usually would. It seems to be faster

Also, sorry to bother - I am quickly filling out paxum details - what did you write in this section?
PLEASE INDICATE FROM WHAT COMPANIES YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE PAYMENTS AND FOR WHAT SERVICES OR PRODUCTS

Also, sorry to bother - I am quickly filling out paxum details - what did you write in this section?
PLEASE INDICATE FROM WHAT COMPANIES YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE PAYMENTS AND FOR WHAT SERVICES OR PRODUCTS
"MultiMedia LLC; Fenix International Limited. Adult Entertainment" something like that

This isn’t always entirely accurate... Sometimes the companies that work with e-wallet companies from the other end(sponsors, camsites, etc) know when something is up. With Payoneer for example I got an email from Crakrevenue saying due to irregularities and they weren’t working with Payo until further notice. I just put 2 and 2 together with the name-change and a few other things happening with them and was able to warn models here a month in advance... people thought it was crazy at the time but a month later it all went down crashing and I wouldn’t have looked into it if it wasn’t for Crakrevenue’s email. I think companies need to be more responsible with their models about their payout methods and accept some responsibility for continuing to work with unreliable companies and not cutting ties early when sketchy things start to happen.

@Mila_ please, do you know if cashed out money will stay on CB if I do not have any payout method?
I don’t know how long it takes from the moment you change the payment method until the changes become effective or whether cashed out tokens will always go to the payment method that was established when you made the transaction. This is information I don’t have. I think CB outsources their payroll so my educated guess is it might take longer than it would if it was handled in-house but it’s better to wait for CB to issue a statement to the affected models

Reactions: StarSpirit
FAQ from them for this: https://blog.epayments.com/epayments-temporary-account-suspension-faq-for-customers/

Wording for the last one is very annoying:

Why did you not notify us in advance?
We were made you aware of our plans at the earliest possible opportunity. Going forward, we plan to provide updates as to the progress of our remediation.
One of my MFC Model friends said they got an email back in January. I wonder if not everyone got it/read it/it went to their spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.