AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ephemeral Magic of the New Tag

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Blayze_
An observation: I've read a bunch about how people are disappointed that they don't get the kind of views and tips that people with the "new" tag are getting. As great a help the new tag can be, it's kinda fleeting.

I discovered a couple new models in the past month, each within a day or two of their first broadcasts and sporting the "new" tag on CB. I lurked in their rooms during my broadcasts and watched as each gained more than 10,000 followers in the first 2-3 days, with close to 10,000 viewers each session and completed goals in no time and tons of privates.

The new tag has expired and for each model and they seem to be having the same hard time as the rest of us. They have less than 100 in their rooms most times with little tipping going on and their "regulars" are not coming back, and goals not being met.

The new tag bump doesn't last forever. If you missed it, no worries. It really might not make or break you. As a lot of people are saying, hang in there, do the best that you can do and don't really mind what others are doing. What works for one may not work for another.

Stay strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.