AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Estranged husband entered my room & called me by my gov't name tonight

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2017
Chaturbate Username
Ghost_lady
This is a rant, sorry in advanced.... i'm alone and going through awful life-changing shit, and i don't have anyone who understands camming.

Somehow I was online for 10 minutes and my husband came in my room on CB. I didn’t even hit the notify followers since I JUST got my apps/bots to work with Lovense. I haven’t been on since 2018.

I immediately banned him. He was stupid enough to use his twitter/Snapchat name. I recorded myself doing it, too.

The FIRST person in my room is a nickname I had for my husband which I thought was weird, so I fucked around and said something about my husband not “treating” me right. The bio had a few hundred followers, the age was my husband’s age and the birth year did NOT sync up. They said “let me get tokens and I’ll be right back”, and that was when my husband entered.

After the ban, he came back into the room with the name of a favorite TV character of his “ex” girlfriend I’ve suspected he’s been having an affair with, due to other blazing evidence.

LUCKILY I have my name banned in a thousand different variations that my mod & I came up with. When he came back with the new name it blocked him saying “I’m showing this to my lawyer, ______________. Leave me alone you fat whore”.

I was literally on for 10 minutes late at night, when he’s supposed to be at work, and he’s telling ME to leave HIM alone?!?!!

I made a new account and it immediately stated the state I’m in. His both said New York, so he’s obviously using VPNs to do this.

I’m just shook right now... his lawyer has already done skeevy shit for him, like filing for spousal support when I can’t legally work (I work in a salon) until “June”, tentatively.

My husband makes $25+ an hour and hazard pay. He also wants my 401k that does not exist, and half of a business entity that does not exist. HE is the one with those things.

HE is also the one I caught saving nudes and trying to have sex with other women back in January. His response was to bend my hand back to the point it almost broke, while I was pregnant... so I guess he stalks chaturbate to see if I’d pop up, and he got lucky tonight, immediately.

My mod & I came up with my room title about my “husband working in the other room” for quarantine content, but he’s an essential worker and SHOULD BE on the clock right now.

If he wasn’t at work, who knows where he was or why he was stalking chaturbate.

I just don’t understand how stupid someone can be!!!!! How are you going to enter my room, within 10 minutes, when I’ve NEVER showed you my username there and threaten me with how I’m a fat whore and you’re showing your lawyer??? She’s sketchy as fuck, but is she really gonna tolerate this???

At least I waited to go back into camming until after HE filed for a divorce, and at least I’m NOT begging multiple women to fuck them like he has/is.

I still have his confessions and apologizes for hitting up those women for sex and nearly breaking my hand, too.

I just don’t know how he knew I was broadcasting, at all. With the quickness.

He’s refusing to take his meds for BPD and apparently people with BPD go through a “destroy every inch of them” phase with people they love. I’m so sick of it.

You’d think he would encourage me to be on to get money to MOVE OUT but nah that just isn’t fucked up enough, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.