AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Evaluation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hello, is there a way to set mfc so that only clients who give tokens and who pay you can give ratings? Some clients who, on the other hand, do not pay anything, will write to you that you are not doing anything. For example, a client sends me 500 tokens and says it's a gift, you don't have to do anything. Another clinet writes me a comment damn whore acts gets paid and did nothing.
I know I can delete comments. But still, it's stupid that someone evaluates and who doesn't even give 1 token

Hello, is there a way to set mfc so that only clients who give tokens and who pay you can give ratings? Some clients who, on the other hand, do not pay anything, will write to you that you are not doing anything. For example, a client sends me 500 tokens and says it's a gift, you don't have to do anything. Another clinet writes me a comment damn whore acts gets paid and did nothing.
I know I can delete comments. But still, it's stupid that someone evaluates and who doesn't even give 1 token
Just turn off rate/admire and comments.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.