AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever ask, have I done anything extra stupid lately?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
When I saw this tweet I took a moment to mentally run through my last few days of posts. Just me or anybody else?

wlozi.png

Oh I'm almost certain I do idiotic things on a daily basis. A good amount of them would probably be posting useless drivel on here. :lol: The other half would be random stupidity around the house because I just wasn't thinking. "Hey, Sadie's been good today. Let's see if I can walk her off leash with no shoes on........Wait Sadie no!"

Reactions: Nordling
Lol yup except she was chasing birds and trying to jump over the safety fence down the hill/mountain. :lol:

Oh yes. When it hits me I didn't stumble in the door and go straight to bed after a night out, it's time to start bringing up recent posting histories.

Define extra stupid... because I'm not clear if I should judge this on my standards or those of society. By my standards, no. By those of society, quite likely. Luckily I don't tend to care because the stupid things I do are rarely the type that get me in much trouble. :lol:

I don't have to ask if I've done anything extra stupid lately. Mine is usually exactly when did I do something you deem extra stupid.

But, you know, that's just me.

Every day. :) Whenever I find myself posting something where emotions rule my words rather than using my brain. Thinking is hard work, and I find myself slipping into the warm, damp, friendliness of my id all too often.

What!​

Lol. With the amount of time I spend on this forum (and in life in general), I do stupid stuff all the time.

So many of you talk about posting to this forum contributing to you doing stupid things, hell, visiting here and keeping my ass glued to the couch keeps me (and possibly the world) safe. But when I do get loose and stupidity ensues, I write about it, because, well, I think it's entertaining. I'm not a masochist, but I do explore pain from time to time and during those times I feel a little stupid. But hey! makes for a decent read. Or so I've been told.

lordmagellan said:
So many of you talk about posting to this forum contributing to you doing stupid things, hell, visiting here and keeping my ass glued to the couch keeps me (and possibly the world) safe. But when I do get loose and stupidity ensues, I write about it, because, well, I think it's entertaining. I'm not a masochist, but I do explore pain from time to time and during those times I feel a little stupid. But hey! makes for a decent read. Or so I've been told.

i just saw your pain blog. umm ouch.

StarrieNights said:
lordmagellan said:

i just saw your pain blog. umm ouch.
Well, there's a reason it's labeled as such. But thanks for the visit. :-D

I accidentally sent butterfly kiss emotes to a model I have ever talked to before in some offline tip notes.

I was trying to tip a model and my tip window would not open up, not from the main window or my PM window. So I picked a random model on my list and changed the name to the model I wanted to tip. This worked great, and I did it several more times. Then I sent a handful of emotes to her and waited for the little tip jingle to sound. It never did. With great reluctance I went to my MFC mail and looked. There they were sitting and mocking me. I had forgotten to change the name before I made my little rain happen.

They were such a creepy thing to send a model who does not even know me. She was just on my list so I would know if she ever decided to work when I was awake. Now even if she did show up I could not face her.

gq1cU.gif

Reactions: lordmagellan
Status
Not open for further replies.