AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever had an overly attached member that made you feel uncomfortable?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2013
fresh out of the oven
...this after listening to another camgirl tell her story of a specific member she dealt with: messaged her nearly around the clock always vying for attention and eventually pushing for meetups and damn nearly begging her to be his girlfriend.

Was wondering of any similar stories of an overbearing member who was too attached to you as a model...

Yes, and it drives me nuts. I've had multiple significant 'incidents' like this. One in particular comes to mind:

In my early days of modeling, I tried the Skype thing. I quickly realized (for a plethora of reasons) that the opportunity cost was not in my favor, plus I hate doing PVTs, so I cut it off pretty quick. This incident is one of the outstanding reasons..

One of my first Skype 'clients' was a guy who had a mild scat fetish. Basically, all he wanted to do was watch me go to the bathroom in the morning and chat for thirty minutes....at least this was the case at first... Most mornings, my wife leaves for work very early (before I even wake up), so it was fine insofar as scheduling went. I told the guy which days I could Skype, and all seemed fine. It was easy, relatively benign, and steady passive income. The guy seemed cool, and I didn't mind the nature of the sessions (especially seeing how I was getting paid to do something I do anyway...not to get into TMI here).

Then, the problems began. It started when I would log on to Skype him and I'd find dozens of messages he had sent me on my 'off days', asking me where I was, if I could make an exception and Skype him. I simply ignored them and we never mentioned it. Then, he started asking me if I could Skype him from the gym, from school, from work...I told him absolutely not. So instead, he starts emailing me every hour of every day, asking if I'm available - the dude wanted to Skype sometimes three, four times per day. It was excessive and uncomfortable.

He really started pushing it. He would show up in all of my broadcasts posting "I misss uuu" "Hey did you get my emaillll" "where r uuuu", all punctuated by those obnoxious 'crying face' emoji. I told him to stick to the schedule we had set up.

That's when the final straw happened. Not only had this guy repeatedly asked me to ditch work, school, and - most important - time with MY WIFE to Skype him, he had been pestering the hell out of me via email, Twitter DMs, and Skype messenger excessively.

One day I was babysitting my 7 year old brother and I told him I wouldn't be Skyping him that day. He goes "Just do video only, your lil bro won't even know. Plus it'll be hot!" The little winky face he put at the end made my blood boil.

In front of a fucking child. Really. That crossed the line. I told him to never contact me again.

It took about a month for my mod and me to block all of his various throwaway usernames and VPN routing he had started using to harass me in my room, begging me to Skype him.

I learned my lesson the hard way: nowadays, the second I feel pressured by or uncomfortable with someone, they get ONE warning. I tell them not to ask for an exception again. If they do, they get blocked.

this is common. i probably have to ban someone every other month after they get too over bearing or make me uncomfortable. these people would be so easy to milk for money if I didn't have a conscious.

Never. I am not the camgirl that people fall in love with. Maybe I talk about puke too much on Twitter?

Not really. As someone who has had a very real stalking situation (before I started camming), I feel like I'm much more acutely aware of the signs people who may be more predisposed to that behavior give off and I am very fast to ban even if they haven't "technically" done anything wrong. So far it seems like, in most cases, if you're able to cut off all contact fast enough at the earliest signs it makes it a lot easier to stop.

In my pre-camming stalking situation, I let it go, gave them the benefit of the doubt over a lot of weird stuff, and kinda tried to ignore it without blocking them--big mistake. It wasn't until they were institutionalized that the stalking stopped, and I think if I had just cut them off at the pass it wouldn't have ever turned into the ordeal that it was.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Yup. I had said I was gonna be in New York for something, and he said "Send me the address and room number of the hotel where you'll be staying, so I can have roses sent to your room."

Abso-mothafuckin-lutely not!

• Wat?!
Reactions: Mara_Jayne
I had someone who would throw tantrums both when I was online and offline every couple days,mostly about imagined things. If I said something he would accuse me of saying it in a "different voice" implying I was mocking him somehow or taking a dig at him,he would freak out and call me every name in the book then apologize the next day saying he just gets so upset that he can't really be with me and it makes him lash out. I didn't have a PO box at the time and he wanted to order something for me online so I had a friend in a different state offer to forward it to me from his house just in case... This guy calls the company I ordered this item from and tells them this story about how he was my boyfriend and was calling on my behalf to check that it was sent to to the correct address so he could get the address I had it sent to... Then on my birthday that year he has flowers delivered to that address (my friends haha) of course I was livid when my friend laughingly told me about it .. I decided that since it was a "forwarding address" I would pretend I didn't get them and force him to inquire and thus have to admit what he did to violate my privacy...oh man .. he attempted to get mad at me for not telling him I was using a forwarding address (which would have been none of his business anyway) yep. That was the last straw for me. Washed my hands of that crazy person for good.

I just dealt with this. I told him tonight that I had to cut ties. He seemed respecting and "normal", no warning signs. He tipped $200 first time in my room and He paid for my Snapchat. We chatted back and forth on snap chat couple times, just text. He sent me a good amount of $ on amazon to get a new laptop for work and then lastnight I received over 20 videos of him taking about how we need to be together almost crying in some of them. Weve never had a private or skype. It really got out of hand fast so nipped it in the butt. I never led him on or Led him to believe wed ever be anything other than friends. He was delusional. I feel bad in a sense. I can tell hes lonley and has issues but i dont feel bad enough to put a members feelings before my comfort and sense of safety. This was my first experience with an out of control member and it's uncomftorable. If something dosent feel right or makes you feel uneasy so matter how much$ your getting, hellNooooooo.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
It's so, sooo common. It actually made me laugh to see the question posed in this manner. I thought that was generally known and that we just didn't talk about it like this out here outside of the, "I've been wronged by the camgirl I was stalking and obsessed with, how do I get her to be my girlfriend?" threads. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.