AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever heard of Bitcoins Ladies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun__ said:
goldieloxx said:
We've been over this... for as much work as MFC does for us, we keep PLENTY! Without any hassle. We just get a check/direct deposit and pay our bills.

I've heard different. I've heard they take 35 percent of what you make and this goes to support, traffic etc,etc, which is understandable. I'm just pointing out the difference as there is a difference - keeping 100 % vs. 65 %. I could be mistaken.

Are you saying you can exchange Bitcoins for cash at zero cost?

No, there is a small fee to convert bitcoins to dollars but its negligible to the fee's paid out its seems to these websites. Not saying it isn't worth it just pointing it out.

goldieloxx said:
Shaun__ said:
goldieloxx said:
We've been over this... for as much work as MFC does for us, we keep PLENTY! Without any hassle. We just get a check/direct deposit and pay our bills.

I've heard different. I've heard they take 35 percent of what you make and this goes to support, traffic etc,etc, which is understandable. I'm just pointing out the difference as there is a difference - keeping 100 % vs. 65 %. I could be mistaken.

Are you saying you can exchange Bitcoins for cash at zero cost?

No, there is a small fee to convert bitcoins to dollars but its negligible to the fee's paid out its seems to these websites. Not saying it isn't worth it just pointing it out.
Ok, so when bitcoins starts providing a HIGH AS FUCK traffic camsite to models, it'll be on par with MFC.

;) :thumbleft:

Ok, so when bitcoins starts providing a HIGH AS FUCK traffic camsite to models, it'll be on par with MFC.

;) :thumbleft:

Keep in mind MFC models are competing with other MFC models for traffic lol ...who needs that when you have a built-audience all for yourself to spend :p as mentioned above some bitcoin models are turning in good nights already I don't know how it compares with MFC but I'm sure its good ... Also, it's not bitcoin that is providing the traffic its the website lol ... :dance:

edit: let me put it another way if say you had the same amount of audience per night at MFC as you would with a bitcoin related website and you didn't have a 35% overhead but say a 6 percent overhead would that be better or worst for you ? :think:

goldieloxx said:
Keep in mind MFC models are competing with other MFC models for traffic lol ...who needs that when you have a built-audience all for yourself to spend :p as mentioned above some bitcoin models are turning in good nights already I don't know how it compares with MFC but I'm sure its good ... Also, it's not bitcoin that is providing the traffic its the website lol ... :dance:

edit: let me put it another way if say you had the same amount of audience per night at MFC as you would with a bitcoin related website and you didn't have a 35% overhead but say a 6 percent overhead would that be better or worst for you ? :think:

I think most of us agree that there's no such thing as a perfect cam site, but it seems pretty ballsy to be comparing Bitcoin(s) to MyFreeCams. MFC is one of those sites that EVERYBODY knows about, has tons of traffic (even during the "slowest" time of day, some models still get 100+ people in their room), and most of the guys and models I know say that their favorite cam sites are MFC and/or Streamate.

Reactions: AmberCutie
The_Brown_Fox said:
goldieloxx said:

I think most of us agree that there's no such thing as a perfect cam site, but it seems pretty ballsy to be comparing Bitcoin(s) to MyFreeCams. MFC is one of those sites that EVERYBODY knows about, has tons of traffic (even during the "slowest" time of day, some models still get 100+ people in their room), and most of the guys and models I know say that their favorite cam sites are MFC and/or Streamate.
Exactly, it's very well known, highly populated, and trusted.

But people keep comparing apples to oranges. You can NOT keep saying "oh yeah, well MFC takes a % so you could use bitcoin and keep more of your income" when Bitcoin is a payment method, NOT a website. So as I keep saying, if/when Bitcoin HAS a HIGH traffic cam site which provides Bitcoin as payout, ONLY THEN can it be compared to MFC.

Jeebus Marie on a biscuit, people it's not that difficult.

Bitcoin is like PayPal, it's a payment METHOD.

Exactly, it's very well known, highly populated, and trusted.

But people keep comparing apples to oranges. You can NOT keep saying "oh yeah, well MFC takes a % so you could use bitcoin and keep more of your income" when Bitcoin is a payment method, NOT a website. So as I keep saying, if/when Bitcoin HAS a HIGH traffic cam site which provides Bitcoin as payout, ONLY THEN can it be compared to MFC.

Jeebus Marie on a biscuit, people it's not that difficult.

Bitcoin is like PayPal, it's a payment METHOD.

Everyone keeps mixing things up. Bitcoin is not a webcam site ? Bitcoin is way to get paid. Separating the two bitcoin DOES let you keep more of what you earn that was all my point was. It is a fact that it does. As for traffic and such a bitcoin related website yes will have a lot of work to do . I have no idea why your saying bitcoin and traffic ? lol...

goldieloxx said:
FYI - The Reuters article is titled "JPMorgan's Dimon to testify before Congress in June" and is about their recent $2B+ (US) trading loss.

This has nothing to do with fiat currency; it is about investment banking.

As for me, I am interested to see if/how Bitcoin endures. I am interested in the idea of a global currency, but I am not yet ready to have my paychecks made in it.

FYI - The Reuters article is titled "JPMorgan's Dimon to testify before Congress in June" and is about their recent $2B+ (US) trading loss.

This has nothing to do with fiat currency; it is about investment banking.

As for me, I am interested to see if/how Bitcoin endures. I am interested in the idea of a global currency, but I am not yet ready to have my paychecks made in it.

I was just pointing out that any fiat/currency/virtual currency can get plundered I'm not sure why that person pointed that article out about bitcoin? :think:

Yes, its people's money being lost ...so its relevant...

So, how about them bitcoins people :whistle:

Sorry for ressurecting an old thread, bored and going through old posts!

Even though BTC is high in value right now, its not something stable enough to have it as an income source I would not want to get paid in it at all. I really do not get the people making "camsites" where models keep 100% of their tips. How are you going to get money for advertising,upgrades,staff etc., not even a semi decent affiliate program such as the BAF like mfc has.

I remembered this thread the other day when I was hearing about the Bitcoin value on the news.

Yes, once sources made a reason to own/use bitcoins their value increased again. With the recent banking issues meaning some feared being taxed on savings, Bitcoin appears the perfect hideaway for your money.

Their value is insane. Wish I'd taken a punt on their value - but I am risk averse.
However, if you were in from the start and mined those coins early - multi-millionaire by now :D

and since Goldieloxxx's original reasons to post seemed to be increasing Bitcoins desire via having such a reason to spend them - which would increase their price - I always felt it meant they had loads and wanted to help the price increase in order to sell them. Chances are, she's now rolling in money if that were true - and all good luck to her :D

Status
Not open for further replies.