AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exclusive privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disconnect from any other site if I get any private including group/prem show, I want to be focused. If someone takes me into any group however and wants a particular fetish I may not provide this as I need to perform to the majority, the only time I will carry on is if we are well into whatever the fetish is.

Definitely not a bad thing, at the very end this is their job on which they make money.
Yes it is a bad thing. It's unprofessional and shooting yourself in the foot if you treat your customers that way.

I do splitcam when it's slow and run more than one site but when I get a private on any site I always stop the stream on all my other sites. Just takes a click or two and all my attention goes to the person who is paying for a private session. It's much easier to keep regular clients happy than having to find new ones all the time.

Yes it is a bad thing. It's unprofessional and shooting yourself in the foot if you treat your customers that way.

I do splitcam when it's slow and run more than one site but when I get a private on any site I always stop the stream on all my other sites. Just takes a click or two and all my attention goes to the person who is paying for a private session. It's much easier to keep regular clients happy than having to find new ones all the time.

^I agree, and I quickly stop the stream on the other site when I get a private show invite.

Giving your private show members your full attention and making that private the best it can be, means you are giving that member the best experience possible so they will likely return for more privates with you!

Well done @RuthStrawberryblonde @melanieoncam @yummybrownfox :clap:
It likely reduces in the moment earnings, but to sound cheese I consider it the right thing to do. Doing the right thing doesn't necessarily bring rewards apart from you knowing, and possibly people around you having a good experience.

Sometimes it is not the models fault, as many studios use room monitors to control the model's feeds in order to maximize earnings.

I'm seeing more and more models going into privates on SC, while switching to pre-recorded videos on the other sites - possibly as a means to satisfy SC's TOS requirements?

• Wat?!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Sometimes it is not the models fault, as many studios use room monitors to control the model's feeds in order to maximize earnings.

I'm seeing more and more models going into privates on SC, while switching to pre-recorded videos on the other sites - possibly as a means to satisfy SC's TOS requirements?
thats what im thinking. independent models who split stream are probably more likely the end their other streams, whereas the studio is gonna wanna maximize earnings because they take a percentage of earnings.

this is also fucking scummy. pre-recorded videos as streaming is a great way to piss off a lot of members unless they are morons and don't realize it. it's a fucking live cam site, there shouldn't be any pre-recorded videos in its place. lots of sites also don't allow pre-recorded content to stream, so depending on the site they are on, they are breaking TOS to appease another.

it's a fucking live cam site, there shouldn't be any pre-recorded videos in its place.
I think transmitting pre-recordes streams ties nicely into the mindset where so many simply set their room goal as "Make me happy" for several thousand tokens and then proceed to not really engage with users. I understand it's a business and that it boils down to earnings at the end of the day, but they aren't making much of an effort being entertaining and only grudgingly complies with whatever was selected from the tip menu they often don't know the details of. "Making *users* happy for their money and making myself happy in the progress? WTF. That's actual work!"

It's like they have shown up just to collect protection money for the privilege of you watching them looking bored while vaping. I wouldn't call it a scam exactly, but I can't say I feel like the model deseperately should have my money. If I see one of the dozens (hundreds?) of rooms with that room goal on SC, I can't leave fast enough.

(Yeah yeah. I'll shut up now. Again.)

Reactions: Ozzie_
I think transmitting pre-recordes streams ties nicely into the mindset where so many simply set their room goal as "Make me happy" for several thousand tokens and then proceed to not really engage with users. I understand it's a business and that it boils down to earnings at the end of the day, but they aren't making much of an effort being entertaining and only grudgingly complies with whatever was selected from the tip menu they often don't know the details of. "Making *users* happy for their money and making myself happy in the progress? WTF. That's actual work!"

It's like they have shown up just to collect protection money for the privilege of you watching them looking bored while vaping. I wouldn't call it a scam exactly, but I can't say I feel like the model deseperately should have my money. If I see one of the dozens (hundreds?) of rooms with that room goal on SC, I can't leave fast enough.

(Yeah yeah. I'll shut up now. Again.)
For almost all of the Australian models on SC who I have seen, insert "Pulling on a bong" for vaping and I tend to agree :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.