AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exxxotica Ft. Lauderdale 5/31-6/2 - Who's going?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2011
Florida
www.plastic-curves.com
Exxxotica Florida will be happening in Ft. Lauderdale May 31st to June 2nd.
I know that Kori_Love, AbbeyRhode, Caireen, Elodie_Rose & CheshireXCat will be there. :dance:
I was wondering if additional ACF models and any ACF Premiums that are planning to go? Besides the convention itself, I am very much looking forward to meeting the ladies at the MFC booth and maybe hanging out with some member friends. :-D
This is my first adult entertainment convention. From those that have gone to an Exxxotica before, what kinds of things should I expect?

563518_548769495154179_1771491830_n.jpg

Heck Maro, if you were going to be at the L.A. Exxxotica, I might figure kicking it with you for a drink or two, to be all the excuse I would need to make the trip down the coast, but all the way to the other coast,,, Though if Kori, and Abbey are going in 1214, maybe I'll buy the rum cocktails, and you can buy the cigars. :-D

Reactions: Marokite
This is a graphic I made to promote Kori's appearance at Exxxotica. It's definitely going to be an event! 3 Days. 3 different G/G shows. 1 redhead & 3 blondes! :shock:

I bought my VIP tix for the weekend. :) Would still love to know if any other models or members will be there. I've heard that they have a giant 6' mechanical penis ride (like a bull) there! :lol:

exxxotica-promo.jpg

If this next pay period goes well, I'm gonna try and make it. I've never been to an Expo before, so for me, it will probably be more of a "let's check things out so I know what to expect next time" sorta thing. I'm skurred!

I wish I had remembered this was in Ft. Lauderdale before now so I could have started planning sooner. Do you think it will be a regular location now? 2014?

Molly_Rockit said:
I wish I had remembered this was in Ft. Lauderdale before now so I could have started planning sooner. Do you think it will be a regular location now? 2014?
Yes from what I understand it will be, but I guess until it is secluded one can never know for sure.

I agree that it'd be pretty cool to meet other ACF members/MFC models. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.