AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fable 3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenMeadow

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Is anyone else as pumped up for this as I am??

I got my game pre ordered as a gift for my bday, and I was able to make my own character!!

Her name is Lady Sadie, and she is a hott dark chick who likes chicks, and getting down and dirty. My character and her character are going to get married and scissor all night long!

:gay-rainbow: :love5:

I've been lucky enough to have Roy pre order it from my wishlist for me!! I'm so stoked. I had a good time on Fable 2 (but didn't put in enough hours, I had it on Gamefly) so I'm excited to be able to take my time with this one.

AmberCutie said:
I've been lucky enough to have Roy pre order it from my wishlist for me!! I'm so stoked. I had a good time on Fable 2 (but didn't put in enough hours, I had it on Gamefly) so I'm excited to be able to take my time with this one.

I Loved Fable 1, but never fully got into Fable 2, regardless on the awesome new features like a puppy, being a girl character and whatnot. I put in a decent amount of hours (on xbox)
I DID love Fable 2's Arena more then Fable 1's.

You (two) should check out the villager maker. Maybe it is just me, because I love creating people and stuff, but I enjoyed it!
Hell, I'll make you a character to scissor with as well!

pyrite1965 said:
I plan on getting it, but do you only get to design one villager, or can you kill them over and over :p

From what I understand, (but don't quote me on this!!) You are only allowed one, per pre paid copy of Fable 3. If you find out differently, let me know!! I want to make my own sexy brothel!

morment said:
I was the opposite, I liked Fable 1 but never got that into it.

Well, let's hole up together, and get each other hooked on each other's fave :p

I got an email with the code for the Village Maker but for some reason it won't load on this computer or the one in the game room.

morment said:
I got an email with the code for the Village Maker but for some reason it won't load on this computer or the one in the game room.

I had to download some knida program to do the thing. The coding on it sucks ass, and basically takes forever to do... but I still enjoyed it .

I just went to the main page of Fable, followed the links, and put my code where I was suppose too...

Is anyone else getting impatient!! I want to play NOW

I'm gonna make so many illegitimate babies on this game. But yeah, I'm excited for it too. No pre-order for me though :cry: and not even sure when I can get it, but when I do I'm gonna play the fuck out of it.

Frankie said:
I'm gonna make so many illegitimate babies on this game. But yeah, I'm excited for it too. No pre-order for me though :cry: and not even sure when I can get it, but when I do I'm gonna play the fuck out of it.

Hell yeah, tons of babies and wives :p

Frankie said:

I always use a rubber ;) and I always do girl girl... no babies for me!! :p

Had a guy in my room who works at best buy! Said they are stocking it and selling it NOW!!!

So excited to get mine in the mail!!!!

QueenMeadow said:
I had to download some knida program to do the thing. The coding on it sucks ass, and basically takes forever to do... but I still enjoyed it .

I just went to the main page of Fable, followed the links, and put my code where I was suppose too...
I don't know what the deal is, I can load the link fine, but whenever I hit the start button it just sits there doing nothing. I can't get anywhere when I try to download stuff from the marketplace online either, the two are probably connected.

The game's awesome, I've been playing it pretty much all day.

Pre-ordered the collectors edition It came in a book like case that folds open that holds the game and get me a coin and a deck of cards and I've been needing a new deck so thats awesome. Along with the village maker I get a sword, a tattoo, a cabin for me to live in, extra game play and quests which will also lead to another legendary sword, able to change the breed of my dog. Oh and I also get some highlander set of clothing, I dont know what it looks like but I can only imagine there can be only one.

I don't have much game play into it yet but decided my first run to be a lady mage do gooder. Ladies look awesome in this game, and I loved how in fable 2 the blue lines illuminated when I was a strong enough mage.

SweepTheLeg said:
I don't have much game play into it yet but decided my first run to be a lady mage do gooder. Ladies look awesome in this game, and I loved how in fable 2 the blue lines illuminated when I was a strong enough mage.
I've pumped my melee skill up to level 4 and when I do the finesse moves I get white swirls similar to the mage-lines from the previous game, it's pretty awesome.

and as for not being able to get the sword/tattoo stuff you and pyrite mentioned it's contingent on something, either time or guild seals accumulated or something, because I had the pre-order bonuses show up for me as random gifts in the Sanctuary after a mission.

morment said:
SweepTheLeg said:
I've pumped my melee skill up to level 4 and when I do the finesse moves I get white swirls similar to the mage-lines from the previous game, it's pretty awesome.

and as for not being able to get the sword/tattoo stuff you and pyrite mentioned it's contingent on something, either time or guild seals accumulated or something, because I had the pre-order bonuses show up for me as random gifts in the Sanctuary after a mission.

I had some gifts, but not my preorder ones. I haven't been able to enter the code yet.

yep I've been receiving a lot of my bonus features and dlc as gifts in the sanctuary, but have yet to receive the sword or tattoo. So far I got some potions, ability to change my dog's breed, highlander tattoos and clothes. I do like the highlander clothes and as I expected its all scottish warrior-esque but I prefer the guy version over the girls and then I got the acheivement He's a woman She's a man. So I got that going for me.

Despite all its flaws, I've really enjoyed the Fable series, so I'm looking forward to playing more of 3. I sat down with it for about 2 hours last night and while it's been enjoyable so far, it doesn't seem all that different from part 2. More of like, a streamlined part 2.5 instead of a whole new game. Perhaps the quasi-RTS endgame stuff will really highlight the differences, so I'm eager to try that out.

Overall, I'm on the positive side of things, but I do have a couple gripes. The need for constant interaction in order to gain followers is bothersome. I read the Shacknews review and they pointed out how in the first two games there was a certain novelty to dancing/farting/belching for people, but now it's gotten kind of old, and I agree. Especially now that you're forced to attract so many people as a gameplay mechanic.

My other gripe is that thus far, nothing I've done in Fable 2 seems to have any bearing on Fable 3. I can get past the fact that my character in F2 only had one child, and it was a daughter, but my adventures in F2 seem to have no lasting impact other than people saying "Your the son of the hero!" to my dude in F3. Maybe I've been spoiled by BioWare's Mass Effect and Dragon Age story system, but it's still a little disappointing.

With all that said, I'm still looking forward to playing more of it.

Did anyone notice if the Dog Suit is mistakenly listed as Free in the XBL Marketplace main menu? I could have sworn it was free, so I just clicked through and downloaded it, then only after did I realize I spent 160 points on something I'll never use in-game. Not the end of the world, I'm just wondering if my comprehension skills are failing me.

Re: Bonus Loot - It seems to be coming in fits and starts, with no real rhyme or reason to when it comes. After I unlocked the guns I expected the bonus weapons to pop up as gifts, but it took two area transitions before they popped up, but it wasn't all of them. Whatever, I'm sure I'll end up getting them all eventually.

I'm with you on the dancing, farting, etc being overplayed, but I got all my followers by winning over the main leaders so I didn't go through it as much as you seem to have. My main gripe though is that almost everything in the game gets broken down to a good decision or an evil decision, especially bothersome post rebellion.

I don't like the fact that they keep telling me that there's something new in the Sanctuary shop when it's always the dog suit.

So far I am not impressed.

I'm feeling all sorts of let down. I was enjoying the beggining, with the chicken intro... but then he died, and with it, my enjoyment of the game.
I AM enjoying holding random hands and leading them no where in particular. I guess we will find out...

If I didnt have an OLD computer and an even older TV, I could set them up in the same room and play while camming!! but my desktop takes forever to set up and is increasingly getting slower EVERY time I tear it down and bring it up... while my TV is old, heavy and the buttons piss me off ( i press volume up, i change the channel. I press volume down, it goes up... I press channel down and I get menu. I press off and it goes channel down!!!)

I've only managed to open two demon doors so far and there's a huge disparity between the quality of stuff you get from them. The first I opened gave me a million gold, the second only had 3 summon creature potions.

Not to spoil things for those still playing through it, but I'm in the last section of the game and the countdown just jumps from 121 days to 1 day without any warning? WTF! I still had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do, and a bunch of money to donate, and since the game probably auto-saved after my last decision, well, let's say I'll be extremely dissatisfied if I spent all this time on a game only to get a crappy ending due to some unspecified and seemingly arbitrary passage of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.