AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake Tips? money laundering ?credit card theft ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Hey I'm a User of Chaturbate and today I discovered the room of the model reilbell. Her Moderator aarondeans is tipping insane amount of Tokens like really millions of Tokens and has a very toxic behavior. Idk if they involved in any criminal activities but I guess they sending the tokens back and forth to push the algorithms to get onto the top of the site which works perfectly. I hope someone will take a look into this. It really ruins the fun and is a unfair advantage to every other hardworking model.
@punker barbie

Hey I'm a User of Chaturbate and today I discovered the room of the model reilbell. Her Moderator aarondeans is tipping insane amount of Tokens like really millions of Tokens and has a very toxic behavior. Idk if they involved in any criminal activities but I guess they sending the tokens back and forth to push the algorithms to get onto the top of the site which works perfectly. I hope someone will take a look into this. It really ruins the fun and is a unfair advantage to every other hardworking model.
@punker barbie
This is not an offense on Chaturbate. People can tip anyone they want and swap tokens back and forth however many times they want as long as the original tokens are bought legally. :) Have a great day!

Upvote 0
He could just be a whale. I used to play one of those clan warfare phone games (free to play, but pay to win) and there were guys that would drop $30k in a weekend just so their little animated gifs could beat up other people's animated gifs. I also read an interview with the owner of one of the clip sites and their top spender dropped $1.4M (yes million) in one year buying clips... Trust fund babies have to do something will all their cash.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Upvote 0
I guarantee you no one is going to wash money through a cam site. The %$ takeout is way too high and such high $ activity stands out like a searchlight which is exactly what people laundering money don't want.

And credit card fraud is something that any cam site watches out for because they get burned by it.

So yeah, it's almost certainly not criminal activity of any kind and it's their business what they do.

Upvote 0
I will never understand what bothers you members when a model has a whale in her room?! Is your penis shrinking because there is a man richer than you at the same time in the same room? Does your erection go to sleep? What exactly is your problem? Do you really think that someone who wanted to launder their money would do it on a camsite where it takes half of the money to begin with and sign up with a credit card? Do you have such a little brain or are you thinking just with the head you have down there?! If it bothers you that much, affecting your manhood, perhaps you should go to another model who isn't that lucky. There are thousands of models ready to engage with you with several personalities, there is no need to stay in a place that disturbs you or is unpleasing for you. But to state this insane theory when a model have a whale who's tipping her more than you can is beyond rude and it's definitely none of your business!

Upvote 0
It does happen. But sounds much more like the OP is pissed at the model and the mod, and venting in the hope it causes them drama.

I agree, Rod; he probably feels slighted by her and joined ACF to try to get back at her.

btw, if you want me to send you a couple keys of pure as the driven, a couple mil tks as payment isn't on. ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
I agree, Rod; he probably feels slighted by her and joined ACF to try to get back at her.

btw, if you want me to send you a couple keys of pure as the driven, a couple mil tks as payment isn't on. ;)

I'm definitely not slighted by her. I don't want to be mean, but she's a 3/10 not my type and playing some wird childish shy role. However is into that needs some help like @Sugar Widow
And I also don't use that site in my free time. That guy is also not her Whale Tipper, it's her pimp in the background. A lot of guys in the chat already talking about it as soon her Pimp/ Moderator leaves the room. otherwise he banns you instantly. And let's not even start about the bruises she has.

I just wanted to mention here, that her Pimp found a method to push this models on the top of the Page. Which is unfair to other models. I compare this to using fake views and other botsoftware. Then somehow this insane large Tipps triggers the algorithmus. People in Chat also said that he has a lot of more Cam girls doing the same strategy. Imagine every model will start with that. The Site will be dead in 1 year. And if you don't know what I'm taking about go watch the stream yourself, before you judge me in disrespectful ways.

Upvote 0
I'm definitely not slighted by her. I don't want to be mean, but she's a 3/10 not my type and playing some wird childish shy role. However is into that needs some help like @Sugar Widow
And I also don't use that site in my free time. That guy is also not her Whale Tipper, it's her pimp in the background. A lot of guys in the chat already talking about it as soon her Pimp/ Moderator leaves the room. otherwise he banns you instantly. And let's not even start about the bruises she has.

I just wanted to mention here, that her Pimp found a method to push this models on the top of the Page. Which is unfair to other models. I compare this to using fake views and other botsoftware. Then somehow this insane large Tipps triggers the algorithmus. People in Chat also said that he has a lot of more Cam girls doing the same strategy. Imagine every model will start with that. The Site will be dead in 1 year. And if you don't know what I'm taking about go watch the stream yourself, before you judge me in disrespectful ways.
WTF? ..... smfh.
Big case of sour grapes, obv

Upvote 0
I'm definitely not slighted by her. I don't want to be mean, but she's a 3/10 not my type and playing some wird childish shy role.

Ouch. Commenting that a woman is a 3/10 IS mean…especially when you’re talking about a person who’s in an industry where our looks really do matter. The last time I saw a man give a woman a rating, it was a guy who looked like a damn Russett potato…..

I believe that ImLive used to - or still does ? - have a “shy girl next door” category of models. I don’t think it’s weird or childish at all. I think it’s genius actually, because I bet some of the models in that category aren’t actually shy at all…and are just playing the shy role because a lot of you dudes have this thing about making “a good girl turn bad.”

If she’s not your type, that’s okay. She’s going to be somebody’s type though. :) Maybe focus your energy on finding models who are your type…who you enjoy.

Upvote 0
I'm not shy at all but I hate all of the fucking rules I have to abide by and decrease my revenue because Republicans are fucking morons but my shy hashtag gets a lot of hits.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0

Do you know how many times over the years I (and no doubt others) have been called a model's pimp or partner just because I have been a moderator for them? And bruises can quite literally mean anything, not necessarily anything to do with being abused/beaten. There are a few models I know who do the pole yoga stuff, and they can fall off that easily and bruise themselves, they also do that kind of yoga where they are in harness/straps (sorry I literally have no clue what they are called haha).. There are also a couple of models I know of who are really into the BDSM scene in their personal life so they will have bruises. So don't be so quick to think you "know" what is or isn't going on, you literally have no idea.

Upvote 0
He isn’t tipping her a lot of money like a lot of people think. They are just recycling tokens without getting charged anything. For example, reilbell has 500 tokens, she sends it to aarondeans, he then sends it back to her in the form of tips, without losing any value. Chaturbate allows this but I’m not the biggest fan of the practice personally because it does put some models at an advantage over others, especially when it comes to getting the 10 dollars an hour for the ranking thing.

Upvote 0
How is that possible? Sites make money by taking a cut of models' tips. Do you mean that one person transfers tks to another's account who then tips the first one? ok maybe but the tip still gets clipped. And I should think that shill tipping to boost scores is still both verbotten and unprofitable. Or am I missing something dead obvious?

Upvote 0

Maybe it's just me, but if I was really concerned about a model being "pimped" and "covered in bruises" then that would be the thing I would post about here. It certainly wouldn't be the secondary point in a rant about some kind of weird money laundering conspiracy, that's for sure.

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
How is that possible? Sites make money by taking a cut of models' tips. Do you mean that one person transfers tks to another's account who then tips the first one? ok maybe but the tip still gets clipped. And I should think that shill tipping to boost scores is still both verbotten and unprofitable. Or am I missing something dead obvious?
CB takes the cut at the purchase. A token is always $0.05.

Upvote 0
CB takes the cut at the purchase. A token is always $0.05.

And at the point of purchase, even at the biggest available discount, I pay CB at least $0.079 (8 cents) per token. Or slightly more, if I buy smaller token packages (the smallest package comes in at around 11 cents per token).

Knowing that - and knowing that models earn $0.05 per token - by the time I have possession of my tokens and use them to pay models, CB is already out of the financial equation.

Upvote 0
The last time I saw a man give a woman a rating, it was a guy who looked like a damn Russett potato…..
Murdoch Mysteries Lol GIF by Ovation TV

I was reading through this thread out of boredom and to keep myself awake, and this comment just had me totally lose it LOLOLOLOL!

Upvote 0
Murdoch Mysteries Lol GIF by Ovation TV

I was reading through this thread out of boredom and to keep myself awake, and this comment just had me totally lose it LOLOLOLOL!

LOL! A karaoke DJ had posted a photo of a woman singing at karaoke night (He always takes a picture of the karaoke singers), and she was a hottie. Mr. Russ decided to comment that she’s a 7…followed by the fire emoji. 🔥 I said “You’re really on here giving women ratings? 🥴 And don’t you have a girlfriend?”

Like dude, this woman was out just having a good time at karaoke night. She didn’t ask your goofy-looking azz to rate how hot you think she is…

Upvote 0
LOL! A karaoke DJ had posted a photo of a woman singing at karaoke night (He always takes a picture of the karaoke singers), and she was a hottie. Mr. Russ decided to comment that she’s a 7…followed by the fire emoji. 🔥 I said “You’re really on here giving women ratings? 🥴 And don’t you have a girlfriend?”
That is so beyond obnoxious that he would do that. Rude. Glad you spoke up. There's enough of that ass hattery in the world already.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
ReilBell is the top earning model on CB according to Statbate. I think Aarondeans is a whale who loves spending obscene amounts of money on models. He also spends time in 5 other model's room. https://statbate.com

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.