AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fall TV 2018

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT

Jan 18, 2016
At the whim of the wind
What are you looking forward to?

Caught two pilots - "Manifest" and "A Million Little Things" Spoilers

"Manifest" I so wanted to be a straight sci-fi, but went paranormal. I'll watch a few. "Fringe" started bad paranormal and turned into something incredible.

"A Million Little Things" - overreaching with emotion in the pilot. Crammed too much in, but there might be something there if it actually goes through living with cancer, living with suicide, the guilt - earned and misunderstood. Could be a great show, could be a groaner. Characters suggest the latter.

Reactions: zippypinhead
The third season of The Good Place premiered last night. Amazing comedy -- smart, quirky, and endearing -- and it's the only "gotta catch it" show I have right now. I think it's something pretty much everyone should be watching, and it's not too late to binge the first two seasons on Netflix, and catch up.

"Manifest" I so wanted to be a straight sci-fi, but went paranormal. I'll watch a few. "Fringe" started bad paranormal and turned into something incredible.

Manifest reminds me of too many shows that got canceled before they could pay off. I've been burned too many times.

American Gods, I hope there’s a season 2 coming.

It's been a long wait. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

Wednesday’s Chicago Fire/Chicago Med/Chicago P.D. crossover event was amazing.

Wednesday’s Chicago Fire/Chicago Med/Chicago P.D. crossover event was amazing.

Agreed, I recorded them and like a dipshit didn't watch them in sequence. I miss Sophia Bush on CPD but give her uber kudos for not being a hypocrite portraying a gun-wielding heroine when she's very anti-gun.

The Good Doctor finally injected some much-needed humor the last episode I watched.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The Good Doctor and The Good Place are both...good. Hmm. I'd say I'm being influenced by the names, but The Good Wife never appealed. It lacked Saul Goodman.

Status
Not open for further replies.