AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fan boost

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Taxistheft!

Thank you for reaching out.

Please be informed that the value of a virtual gift in Tokens is automatically added to your current week's earnings as soon as the member sends it. The information is visible in your account's "General Stats" section.

On the other hand, the "Fan Boost" tip does not bring any earnings but is an excellent opportunity to receive more tips from our members when your broadcast rises to first place on the site.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact the BongaCams support team!

Reactions: CyberXGoddess
Upvote 0
Hello, Taxistheft!

Thank you for reaching out.

Please be informed that the value of a virtual gift in Tokens is automatically added to your current week's earnings as soon as the member sends it. The information is visible in your account's "General Stats" section.

On the other hand, the "Fan Boost" tip does not bring any earnings but is an excellent opportunity to receive more tips from our members when your broadcast rises to first place on the site.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact the BongaCams support team!
Well that's lame. Waste if you ask me.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 1
I disgaree, it sounds like you're paying for a service as opposed to tipping her. Algorithm can make or break a model's earnings so it sounds like a nice thing.

Not a BC streamer though so take my words with a grain of salt as I don't know how effective it really is in practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Taxistheft
Upvote 0
I disgaree, it sounds like you're paying for a service as opposed to tipping her. Algorithm can make or break a model's earnings so it sounds like a nice thing.

Not a BC streamer though so take my words with a grain of salt as I don't know how effective it really is in practice.
I've asked a few models. They have all told me they would rather just get the donation instead of the boost.

Upvote 0
It's like from that quote: give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
It can be applied here as well, you can either take a one time tip of 500 tokens or you can get double or triple viewers and everyone has a chance to tip. Moreover, some users may have free boosts due to their statuses, so not every time you get a boosted, a person spends their tokens.

Upvote 0
I think Fan Boost will always be hit or miss to be honest.
I have been in a couple of rooms on Bongas when members have used their Fan Boost for the model, granted it boosts the room count - each one went from 100 or 200 all the way to 800 or 900, I think one even went to 1200.
But, I don't think it made any difference with tokens. It was still the same few people tipping that was doing the tipping before those 800 extra users came to the room.

These were only 2 rooms I personally observed (saw it in) so it's not good for stats or data. But I really do think it will simply be hit or miss always, so it's a bit of a gamble, basically.

Upvote 0

If it only applies to her reaching the top spot it is a total waste for members when there is no support coming from other tippers.

Upvote 0
And I just commented in a super old and not active thread. Color me embarrassed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.