AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fanberry by Lovense Introduces Stickers Feature

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
A brand-new feature has hit the scene on Fanberry – stickers! Customize your page with fun & flirty stickers to show off your personality and bring attention to certain links.
Check it out -> https://www.fanberry.com/ 💓

Fanberry is a new link-in-bio service from Lovense that is explicitly designed with cam models in mind. With a fully customizable interface, Fanberry allows you to display all your links in one convenient place and have your fans find your pages faster.

fanberry stickers.png

We're not allowed to have offsite tipping features on our bio pages. Can the tip menu block be hidden from displaying on the page?

Your page is completely customizable - you do not need to display your tip menu if you are not able to.

I really want to know why on earth you picked paypal for the monetization features.

Is there some magic loophole in Fanberry that lets us circumvent their TOS that bans all forms of adult content?

I don't want to try any of these features and risk having all of that money stolen from me when my account gets shut down.

Please explain how all of this is supposed to work.

Reactions: Lilly_____
We understand PayPal's TOS are not adult-friendly but many models and content creators still use them. We are currently working on adding more monetization features so stay tuned!

We understand PayPal's TOS are not adult-friendly but many models and content creators still use them. We are currently working on adding more monetization features so stay tuned!
So basically you don't care?

Why not add crypto?

As previously stated we are working on adding more monetization options - including crypto!

Many models and content creators have also had their accounts closed by paypal and all of their money stolen. As soon as paypal realizes fanberry is adult content they're going to flag every single cent going through it and people are going to get screwed.

Even if that wasn't the case, paypal is also very easy to use for chargeback scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.