AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fav model went off the grid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel like quoting certain posts. but lets put it this way.

Everyone, and I mean everyone is just a little bit of a narcissist.
You, me, the person who reads all of our posts in this forum but never comments.
Everyone wants to be respected for who they are and what they do and the choices they make but don't want to show any respect back.

Yes, a simple farewell would be nice after you get to know someone even if it is just online. But everyone has that attitude that they don't owe anyone any explanation.
Life goes on. :)

It was so long ago, so I can't remember if we were unfriended...blocked...or if she had deleted all of her profiles and truly did go off the grid. But I'll admit that when my (former) friend Agent99 cut me off, I was shocked and hurt. She'd also cut off this other guy who was her favorite regular, and when he'd asked me about it, I was just as confused as he was. Years ago she called me on the phone and was so sweet, and she mailed me a Victoria's Secret pink bra/panty set for my birthday. Every time I glance at it, I think of her. I figured maybe she decided that she didn't want anything to do with "that life" (camming) anymore, and those of us in it. But I do wish her well.

Status
Not open for further replies.