AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Accents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Being American, I love the way LilyPink and CalpurniaX talk, their accents are pure pleasure to my ears.
I actually sent a message to Lily on here commenting on her accent, huge fan of British accents.
that whole area actually: British, Irish, Scottish

LaLaLand_xD said:
I love an Irish accent. I don't know why but its kind of a turn on as well

I'm with LaLa on this one. Plus a drunken ginger is only hot with an Irish accent.

I love Irish, Scottish, Aussie and Brit accents a LOT!

Accents are fun. I love a Australian accent. As for MFC Audrey1 has a cute Eastern European accent and WildLovexx has a hint of a southern accent. I don't like strong southern accents but just a hint is sexy.

Guys love my accent. Except about 90% of them go "Oh awesome, you're English!!" :woops:

I've been told I have a 'posh' Aussie accent although I really don't think I do. But either way, it's working for me. I've been tipped just to say "G'day Mate" or "throw another shrimp on the barby" :lol:

I LOVE brit accents, and especially love how Tahnee's accent switches between Aussie and Brit.

There is one model from the US, I can't remember her name. But she has the most beautiful southern accent. I could listen to it for hours.

Could you be talking about PiperBelle?

I haven't seen her, but I've heard she's a great model with a strong southern accent.

PiperBelle not only has a very elegant Southern Accent, but also tends to speak in a manner becoming of a true Southern Belle. It has been quite a while since I've seen her online. Part of the problem may be that since landing in Amber's room and finding a few other favorite models, I spend a lot less time looking for interesting models on the list.

PiperBelle's accent annoys the shit out of me. Not that I have an issue with southern accents, but hers sounds forced... it's way too strong. I want to choke her whenever she opens her mouth.

Bawksy,

when I was in high school, my piano teacher was a true southern belle, won Miss Alabama back when Elvis was still recording.

Her accent always sounds forced when I haven't heard it for awhile, but I know that's just they way they talk. I have a theory about why this is.

In the deep south, it's so damn hot that they have to force themselves to do anything. So, the accent sounds forced because they are in fact forcing themselves to talk when all their body really wants to do is lay down and sleep through the damn heat. :p

FifthElephant said:
Australia - NicoleJayXXX

Awww someone likes my accent YAY! :p

I still get at least one person a day ask if i'm British... :lol:

Aussie and British aren't THAT similar...

Mirra said:
To the average American ear, they can sound alike. Also greatly depends on what sampling of words you hear. Some words just don't carry the differences very well.

That's very true. Sometimes if I see a brit on tv and only hear a bit of what they say it can take a minute to figure out what accent they have.

i love the british accent myself it is something so different and sexy to the southern drawls i hear all the time, but a lot of people say that they love my southern accent... and the fact is I can hear it at times and even ask man did i sound as southern as i just think

There is one model from the US, I can't remember her name. But she has the most beautiful southern accent. I could listen to it for hours.[/quote]

You know, Indi.... I have lived in the Southern US for about 20 years now... my friends from up north tell me that I now have a southern accent. :whistle:

i love all accents and language in general. i enjoy explaining to members that talk to foreign speaking models that the euphemism/expression they are using is not going to be understood by someone that has to translate the words in their head. it is funny to me how the vulgar part of language is always understood by foreign speakers. This is PART of the reason why members go to rooms and say ASS / TITS / Random body part.

LadyLuna said:
Bawksy,

when I was in high school, my piano teacher was a true southern belle, won Miss Alabama back when Elvis was still recording.

Her accent always sounds forced when I haven't heard it for awhile, but I know that's just they way they talk. I have a theory about why this is.

In the deep south, it's so damn hot that they have to force themselves to do anything. So, the accent sounds forced because they are in fact forcing themselves to talk when all their body really wants to do is lay down and sleep through the damn heat. :p

Well, I doubt my accent sounds forced. I could speak without it but I don't care to go to the effort. I can spot a fake Southern accent easily though.

Status
Not open for further replies.