AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Accents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tole_ said:
There is one model from the US, I can't remember her name. But she has the most beautiful southern accent. I could listen to it for hours.

You know, Indi.... I have lived in the Southern US for about 20 years now... my friends from up north tell me that I now have a southern accent. :whistle:[/quote]

Give me your phone number, NOW!!! :lol:

Mirra said:
To the average American ear, they can sound alike. Also greatly depends on what sampling of words you hear. Some words just don't carry the differences very well.

That can be true, the only time it gets annoying is when they start going on 'you're not Australian, you're definitely British' after sitting there listening :lol:

Have to agree with the southern accents ;)

Mirra said:
Heh... Southerners say they cannot hear my southern accent most of the time. People from outside of the south pick it out immediately. It's rather odd.

This inspired me to record myself real quickly though it is a rather short clip so it may not be enough to really judge. I put it in a thread where I reckon it is more appropriate though.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=474&p=20686#p20686

Nope doesn't sound Southern to me. Very neutral, kind of like mine.

southern is just as much a choice of words.. y'all - obvious

i reckon - the brits use also

how you say - this morning - makes your region easy to spot

Many southern accents are sexy, but a few are somewhat of a turn off for me. For example, those really heavy slowwwww drawwwallls that add extra syllables to 3 letter words amongst others. For instance, add becomes ayyyyyadd and big becomes beeeeyigg.

For some reason, I especially like how southerners say hold on....like hode on. :p

:lol: The southern accents that I REALLY don't like are the ones used mostly when saying..... "You sure got a purdy mouth..... squeal like a pig!! "

tole_ said:
:lol: The southern accents that I REALLY don't like are the ones used mostly when saying..... "You sure got a purdy mouth..... squeal like a pig!! "

O.O

Well... I ain't nevah!

:p

AlexLady said:
Jennie Bunny has a cute accent! But she's not a model so most of you might not be lucky enough to hear it.
Oh gosh, I don't like my own accent haha! It's somewhere between cockney and posh London. Well spoken people say I sound very cockney, and cockneys say "You sound well posh". :lol:

But anyways, the general American accent is gorgeous. Australian, Irish and Welsh do it for me too. Ohh, and French. And Italian. Even a well spoken English accent... Gosh, I'm just into accents I guess haha!

Thinking about it, it might not just be the accent I like, but how you present it. Someone purring how they want to fuck you softly in your ear in a sensual seductive is just delish...

Jennie Bunny said:
AlexLady said:
Jennie Bunny has a cute accent! But she's not a model so most of you might not be lucky enough to hear it.
Oh gosh, I don't like my own accent haha! It's somewhere between cockney and posh London. Well spoken people say I sound very cockney, and cockneys say "You sound well posh". :lol:

But anyways, the general American accent is gorgeous. Australian, Irish and Welsh do it for me too. Ohh, and French. And Italian. Even a well spoken English accent... Gosh, I'm just into accents I guess haha!

Thinking about it, it might not just be the accent I like, but how you present it. Someone purring how they want to fuck you softly in your ear in a sensual seductive is just delish...

OMG your accent.......:melt

pyrite1965 said:
Jennie Bunny said:
AlexLady said:

OMG your accent.......:melt

Hush! XD

American accents.. Alex has a nice accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.