AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Arcade/PSN games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2010
Playing with Power
So I just finished "Costume Quest" and my god that game is full of fucking charm. Light, cartoony RPG about kids trick-or-treating on Halloween night. You can check it out here
Costume Quest Quick Look

So, whats everyone elses favorite downloadable games? I'm a super fan of the aforementioned and also dug the hell out of Dead Rising Case Zero, Shadow Complex, Battlefield 1943, Braid, Comic Jumper, Limbo, and Splosion Man.All amazing games one and all.

Castlevania Harmony of Dissidence and Scott Pilgrim vs the World were both well worth my money.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Super StarDust HD, Everyday shooter, and Marvel vs Capcom 2 are my favs I try to play at least once a week.

I've got like 40 games on PSN now like 1943, Critter Crunch, Lumines, Catan, Supper Puzzle Fighter (I'm a Capcom whore btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.