AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Christmas/Holiday/Winter songs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Youtube embeds and links to your favorite song for this time of year, go go!

Here's my 2:

Robert Downey Jr. cover of Joni Mitchell's "River."

(Don't mind all the yummy pics of RDJ :drool: )

And Beach Boys "Little Saint Nick."

Little St. Nick is one of my faves, too, Amber! :)

I also like Carol of the Bells.... you know the one that starts with "Hark how the bells..."

Of course Jingle Bell Rock reminds me of Home Alone which always brings back fond memories. :p

A Matt Pond PA cover of what is not traditionally considered a Christmas tune...but since hearing it on the Winter Songs EP, it is now a holiday/winter favorite.

Doug

I heard this song for the first time right after Thanksgiving this year, but apparently it's two years old. It's my new favorite.

I've already vented about how I get bored with Christmas songs. However, I make an exception for anything from these guys.

Oh, and Bawksy... at least I don't need a microscope to find my dick, tweezers to help me jack off and I'm not perving on other women behind my wife or girlfriend's back like you. :thebirdman:

Mikeythegeek said:
Oh, and Bawksy... at least I don't need a microscope to find my dick, tweezers to help me jack off and I'm not perving on other women behind my wife or girlfriend's back like you. :thebirdman:

Learn to roll with the punches bro

Attachments

• 258qmg5.jpg
    258qmg5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 271
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 270
Mikey, I really like Trans-Siberian Orchestra, too... ;)

Some of these are absolutely cracking me up. :lol:

Trans Siberian Orchestra is my fave, but there is a whole Christmas album by Twisted Sister that was awesome!

Eva_ChangeN said:
Trans Siberian Orchestra is my fave, but there is a whole Christmas album by Twisted Sister that was awesome!

I'll have to see if my husband has this-- he used to be a DJ so it's a definite possibility....

SweetieSam said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

I'll have to see if my husband has this-- he used to be a DJ so it's a definite possibility....

I was soooo trying to post some Twisted Sister or Judas Priest Christmas songs earlier! I couldn't get it to embed properly and I gave up... interwebz shit is hard! Like operating ovens!

Similar to Little Saint Nick, just with a bit new spin in this A Capella cover.

Here's one that fits well for the MFC crowd.

This one is about the epic battle between Yuleman and the anti-Clause.

It looks like someone posted all the songs from the album up on YouTube, so you can find the rest there.
Amazon 14.12 Amazon MP3 9.99 (or .99 each)

Some fine songs here, in one of the first South Park shorts done by Stone and Parker. The irreverence and cussing make this one of their finest works about Christmas.

Doug

I think I must be the only one who finds Christmas music and really all things Christmas cheer to be really trashy and redneck...

jebbaz said:
I think I must be the only one who finds Christmas music and really all things Christmas cheer to be really trashy and redneck...
LOL u will love my post then the lady gaga christmas tree song is funny

On the album version Dweezil plays every guitar part. Actually, he does for the whole album. But obviously in a live performance others have to help.

Oh man, how could I have forgotten about this one?

Actually I guess it's more of a medley, but whatevs.

Status
Not open for further replies.