AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite comedy tv show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2010
California
3 words: Married. With. Children. There will never be a sitcom quite like MWC ever again.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 at a close 2nd. Can't go wrong with ripping into awful B rated Sci-Fi and Horror movies.

How about a cartoon?? .... if so .... Archer lol

NOBODY will have a clue what I'm talking about.
But if you ever get the chance to watch OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE which plays in New Zealand and (maybe) australia it is THE SINGLE BEST TELEVISION SHOW TO COME OUT OF NEW ZEALAND!

other than being all obscure...
I like old uk comedies. Are You Being Served and Last of the Summer Wine and Keeping Up Appearances!

BloodRed87 said:
Mystery Science Theater 3000 at a close 2nd. Can't go wrong with ripping into awful B rated Sci-Fi and Horror movies.

I had forgotten how stupidly funny MST 3000 was. This clip brought tears to my eyes as I laughed. :crybaby:

Reactions: BloodRed87
In living Color,
in-living-color-fire-marshall-bill-jim-carrey.jpg

Aqua Teen Hunger Force,
ATHF_One.jpg

Squidbillies,
squidbillies.jpg

Chappelle's Show,

Cheers, All in the Family and the first ten seasons of Married with Children & The Simpsons.

Oh yeah, and Mystery Science Theater is the shit... how could I forget to mention that?!

Fonejacker - absolutely hilarious

Reactions: LailaBaise
Archer
How I Met Your Mother
Frasier
Black Books
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (US peeps, check this out!)
The Big Bang Theory

In no real order

Arrested Development
Community
Spaced
Simpsons
Office (UK)
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace/Man To Man With Dean Lerner (good call, Stevie)
Nathan Barley
30 Rock
Friends (what of it?)
Family Guy
South Park
Mighty Boosh (I met them!)
Big Bang Theory
Flight Of The Conchords

Status
Not open for further replies.