AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Fuller Figured/Plus Size Models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2011
www.twitter.com
Hey everyone, I've been feeling really down lately, I just haven't felt sexy, or I get discouraged easy. I'd love to see your favorite fuller figured/plus size models. I'm not BBW size, but I'm not skinny, I'm kind of thicker. I feel like there isn't a big market for me since I'm not super skinny/fit or not really large. I have nice curves and all, but I struggle most days (I only signed on two days this month so far because I just get so down on myself.)

So help me get inspired? :)

I'm looking for girls around MY size, not BBW (Because there is a market for that, but I'm not that size).
I'm about 5'6", a size 10/12, and have 36DD breasts.

Reactions: LailaBaise
BuxomZoe said:
Hey everyone, I've been feeling really down lately, I just haven't felt sexy, or I get discouraged easy.

I know that everyone has issues with their bodies, but you should know that you are GORGEOUS! I'm sad that I can never catch you on cam!

I think there are definitely guys out there who like the thicker girls with curves that are not necessarily BBWs. I know what you mean though. I had a guy tell me last night that I wasn't fat enough for him. Perhaps this was the wrong reaction, but I couldn't help but laugh. Here I am, used to being told my entire life how I would be so pretty if I wasn't fat, and now all the sudden I have guys telling me I'm not fat enough every night. Oh well, I can think of worse insults...:dontknow:

BettyBallistic said:
BuxomZoe said:
Hey everyone, I've been feeling really down lately, I just haven't felt sexy, or I get discouraged easy.

I know that everyone has issues with their bodies, but you should know that you are GORGEOUS! I'm sad that I can never catch you on cam!

I think there are definitely guys out there who like the thicker girls with curves that are not necessarily BBWs. I know what you mean though. I had a guy tell me last night that I wasn't fat enough for him. Perhaps this was the wrong reaction, but I couldn't help but laugh. Here I am, used to being told my entire life how I would be so pretty if I wasn't fat, and now all the sudden I have guys telling me I'm not fat enough every night. Oh well, I can think of worse insults...:dontknow:

Awww...thanks, that really made me smile! :D My boyfriend is REALLY into BBW girls, so whenever I'm like I guess I need to either lose 50 lbs or gain 50 lbs to find my niche on MFC he gets really excited and is like..gain, gain, gain. I just need to be consistent with my hours and not sign on twice in a month and expect to have people wanting to tip me I guess. I tried using the search function for curvy, but some girls who are like 5'8" and weigh about 120 lbs were using curvy, and yeah, you have a nice waist/hip ratio but not what I'm looking for exactly. Ha.

Zoe, I think you are stunning!

I don't know if I would consider either of them plus size, but my favorite curvy gals on MFC are JennaV and CurvyKirby.

MadisonLeigh said:
Zoe, I think you are stunning!

I don't know if I would consider either of them plus size, but my favorite curvy gals on MFC are JennaV and CurvyKirby.

Aww thanks! and yess..I just found JennaV tonight and jaw dropped immediately. And Kirby looks about my size, okay, that makes me feel a little bit better! thanks for sharing :)

Personally I think your body type is super hot!! :)

I am not the skinniest girl either, I'm a size 8/10, and it seems like a lot of guys like a girl with some curves. I think there is a niche out there for just about everyone.

MadisonLeigh said:
Personally I think your body type is super hot!! :)

I am not the skinniest girl either, I'm a size 8/10, and it seems like a lot of guys like a girl with some curves. I think there is a niche out there for just about everyone.

Aww, thanks! It feels like I might be able to make maybe top 500, but it seems like top 20 is pretty consistent with really skinny girls. Does anyone know if any curvy girls ever made it to the top 100, or top 20?

Hi Zoe!

Fellow thick girl here... I am 5'11 and a size 14. I'm not big enough for BBW and I'm not small enough for guys that like "fit" girls.

I do pretty well on MFC (top 500ish) and hardly ever get negative feedback on my body (not even trolls!). I even get guys that don't usually go for bigger girls complimenting me, tipping me and taking me private. Often!

I honestly thought I would not do as well as on cam as I do because of my size, but I have found that it is simply a matter of attitude. If I am feeling insecure, I fake it until I make it !

I have never seen you online but from your photos look gorgeous! Whether you were to gain or lose, accepting your size is key to being more confident. There are no guarantees that if you change your weight that you will feel any better about your body.

Put on some sexy music and flaunt it! If you feel it, others will too!

:h: good luck babe!
Heidi

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-11-12 at 01.46.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-12 at 01.46.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 567
BuxomZoe said:
Thanks Jupiter! I realized I don't have any real full body pictures on my MFC profile, but yeah...here is what my body looks like.

Not wishing to sound crude but ya gotta have some thing to hold onto, makes cuddleing much more fun and sexy.

You have a very beautiful face, very very nice breasts and love handles to die for. We all get down and depressed form time to time, think its called human nature lol but seriously chin up gal, if guys are not finding you attractive then there fools. Just my :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: curvyredhead
This is a situation that really annoys me and the only person(s) that are to blame are the press and Hollywood. It pisses off to no end to see beautiful women think they aren't sexy because they don't fit the 110 lb soaking wet frame that they see on tv or the movie screen. Personally, I like women that don't look like sticks.

You know, every now and then I watch old black and white films and think how gorgeous the women look. Then it dawns on me that they aren't rail thin and would probably be considered overweight in today's Hollywood. Amazing what 50 years will do. These women were at one time thought to be glamourous now they'd be told they need to drop about 20 pounds.

Fuck that. Women of all sizes are beautiful, yes, even the ones that look like they need a cheeseburger. All of you women that have posted in this thread stating you aren't perfect, guess what, you are in the eyes of many, many men (and women) and you should be proud of that. And Zoe, I've never seen you on cam but based on the pic you posted, your boyfriend is one lucky ass man because you have one killer body.

Where do I start? Lydia_Deetz is fun, with a hectic life and fun to chat with when she's not too busy, Raynie_Daze is amazing, but to be honest, I don't pay much attention to size but more the personality, CandaceMoon is another sweetheart. Then if you want to venture into the Romanian sector, check out Sweet_Ayana if you can ever catch her online. Almost forgot ScarlettUK she is another fun one that is a lot of fun.

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz

Attachments

• frm00062.jpg
    frm00062.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 453
  • frm00053.jpg
    frm00053.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 454
BuxomZoe said:
Thanks Jupiter! I realized I don't have any real full body pictures on my MFC profile, but yeah...here is what my body looks like.

we look really close in size. im a size 10 on top and 12 on bottom. your beautiful. its pretty hard being in the in between category but you dont have to worry with some confidence and a purty face like yours you should do well regardless.

youll never please everyone. ive been losing weight lately and ive had people come into my room asking if i was on drugs because of it, one person even messaged me saying "wow your really thin and no offense im not gonna do shows with you anymore but we can still talk".
as long as your happy with yourself though thats what matters. and you have every right to be as your very pin up style sexy.
oh and i apologize for the crap bathroom mirror pic it was one of the more recent full lengths i had.

Attachments

• tn (3).jpg
    tn (3).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 398
Reactions: Jupiter551
BuxomZoe said:

Zoe, you are effing sexy. That's my favorite body type :h:. :-D

I was also worried about this when i first started, granted ive been on mfc a total of maybe 10days over the last few months so im still quite the newb on there, i always make my goals no problem though and faster then on any other camsite as well! Ive got a solo site as well and i always figured id have to drop weight or something to be successful at that, but i havent had any complaints at all, and the guys really dig the pic sets and vids i put out there. You are super gorgeous btw!!! Im sure your gunna do well, just rock a confident smile and know there is something for everyone!

Oh and btw learning the angles that work for you, is a godsend!!! I'm 5'6 34E-30-47 lol on a good day!...not exactly the 36 24 36 we are all kinda brainwashed into thinking is what the boys want yah know? But good lighting and the right cam angles make ALL the difference.

Reactions: Felicity
Status
Not open for further replies.