AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Fuller Figured/Plus Size Models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jennavalentine said:
i have had giant boobs since i was 10

Where were you when I was in 5th grade?

Attachments

• pb.jpg
    pb.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 487
LeiaDown has a 5185 camscore

Attachments

• leia.jpg
    leia.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 485
Bocefish said:
Nothing wrong with some jiggle. In fact, I prefer a woman with some meat on her bones provided it's somewhat proportionate.

Hard to believe nobody mentioned LanaIvans yet. She's what I would consider thick, but also extremely sexy, at least IMO.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LanaIvans#

Lana Ivans has the body of a goddess, but I don't think there's any way you could call her "fuller figured" or "plus-sized" - she has an hourglass figure and big boobs (as does Amber) I can see calling her "thick" by the way the term is often used (personally I think it's a dumb term), certainly curvacious - but fuller figured or plus-sized? I think that's pushing it.

Reminds me, Angela White has a tag of BBW, and she is not BBW, she's also curvy, voluptuous etc. I asked her about it and she said guys sometimes refer to her as it so she puts it as a tag. Cmon though, any guy who refers to this woman as a BBW is either a retard or just doesn't know what the term signifies:

Attachments

• AngelaExposed_Australia1024x768.jpg
    AngelaExposed_Australia1024x768.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 473
full-fig·ured   [fool-fig-yerd; Brit. fool-fig-erd] Show IPA
adjective
(of a woman) having an amply proportioned or heavy body.

I'm not a big fan of the labels either, but E sized breasts (Lana's) look pretty ample to me. :mrgreen:

I'd consider LeiaDown as thick and sexy too. These terms really have no distinct definition, so everyone's interpretation may vary.

Bocefish said:
full-fig·ured   [fool-fig-yerd; Brit. fool-fig-erd] Show IPA
adjective
(of a woman) having an amply proportioned or heavy body.

I'm not a big fan of the labels either, but E sized breasts (Lana's) look pretty ample to me. :mrgreen:

I'd consider LeiaDown as thick and sexy too. These terms really have no distinct definition, so everyone's interpretation may vary.

Yeah, well Lana and Leia, and Angela too for that matter are all voluptuous. It's a term that describes *exactly* a shapely but curvacious female body with big natural boobs, and unlike "full-figured" there's no loaded double meanings (full-figured is often used as a polite way of saying large), and unlike "thick" it's an actual word not slang that's been dragged in from some street corner and bandied around with "boo" and "ma".

voluptuous
Listen See in Thesaurus
The definition of voluptuous is a full, shapely woman's figure. (adjective)
An example of voluptuous was Marilyn Monroe’s body.

Voluptuous means something expensive, luxurious or sensual that excites your senses. (adjective)
An example of voluptuous is a bed with satin sheets.

Curves are hot. Bones are not.

I'm honestly not sure where I fall on the meter, I tend to have days where I feel like I look super skinny, and days where I feel like a cow. Depends on the day and how much refried beans I ate at lunch lol. I think I fall into the curvy category though and I'm fine with that. We're women, we're SUPPOSED to have curves...thats what sets us apart from looking like men. :twocents-02cents:

uhohtrouble said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
I had like a D cup since middle school. Hahaha.

haha me too!

yeah i had at Ds at age 10. whats a training bra?
then my boobs kept on growing and now i'm an H or a double H.
HHHHHHHHHHHHH

jennavalentine said:
uhohtrouble said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
I had like a D cup since middle school. Hahaha.

haha me too!

yeah i had at Ds at age 10. whats a training bra?
then my boobs kept on growing and now i'm an H or a double H.
HHHHHHHHHHHHH
What's a real bra? :( I still don't even fit into training bras. I get super thick padded bras to fake my boobies. All of my weight is carried on my belly, thighs and ass. Lol.

blackxrose said:
What's a real bra? :( I still don't even fit into training bras. I get super thick padded bras to fake my boobies. All of my weight is carried on my belly, thighs and ass. Lol.
Yeah I know a few models with natural H cup, I think the classification HH is interchangeable with J. J might be the euro size. There's also K.

Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:
Yeah I know a few models with natural H cup, I think the classification HH is interchangeable with J. J might be the euro size. There's also K.
I meant I was too small to fit into a training bra. All of the women except me in the family have extremely large boobs. My aunt buys a custom size.... *pouts* I'd settle for a B cup.

I wonder if they subtracted the weight of her breasts off her total body weight. That would more realistic if she weighed about 180lbs. and totally acceptable for the size of those beasts!

KarmelKiss said:
I wonder if they subtracted the weight of her breasts off her total body weight. That would more realistic if she weighed about 180lbs. and totally acceptable for the size of those beasts!
No, she said she weighs under 100lbs without her boobs....again, not buying it. You're right though, 180lbs would be a fair weight for her frame.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Jupiter551 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
One of my favorite models is Kaileah, and she is "thick" and does very well for herself. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Kaileah
Kaileah is gorgeous, never thought of her as "thick" though. I heard you're a bootyful snowflake :whistle:

She has curves, she not fat by any stretch of the imagination, but she got curves in alllllllllllllllllllll the tight places, that is "thick" to me. Yum Yum Yum.

Haha. I dont know... I may be? ;)

Just came across this post, just throwin' in my :twocents-02cents: HELL YES Kai is THICK AF and gorgeous as hell. One of my favs BY far! She is no where near the word skinny, unless ur talking about her waist ONLY.

Miss_Lollipop said:
MissV i was about to post you in here as a beautiful curvy woman!

I perv on you all the time and have dreams about motorboating your bewbies...

hahahah why thank u ;D I was actually surprised I hadn't been mentioned on here yet :crybaby: lmao Just kiddin!.....kinda ;D But then again, I really don't get on MFC as much as many others, or even as much as I'd love to... then maybe more people would know who I was. :violin:
I will have to check u out sometime!

camerella said:
I stalk miss v, jenna and kai often haha, very inspiring to see such beautiful women on mfc, thats what i love about it, is theres really someone for everyones taste!

Ur a Doll! Luckily I've caught u on a couple times, my God, ur body is FLAWLESS! And u most def fall under the thick category as well =P One of the most underrated MFC performers...that's all I gatta say! ;)

Fuller figured? Plus sized? I don't think so, definitely some dangerous curves though.

Attachments

• lana.jpg
    lana.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 86
One of my favorite MFC models is LaceyB2011, and she happens to be fuller-figured, but that's not really why I like her so much. She always talks to the people in her room and is very personable. Aside from always being horny and fun, she remembers her regulars like no one I've seen and talks to everyone and has fun. I always wish that more people would be in her room when she comes online, so y'all check her out! You have my word that she's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.