AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Fuller Figured/Plus Size Models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
file.php

Fuller figured? Plus sized? I don't think so, definitely some dangerous curves though.

I would most certainly consider Lana full figured (amply proportioned) with her measurements. Marilyn Monroe was also considered full figured or even plus sized by some, it's all semantics.

Did a tag search for THICK on MFC and came up with this:

Attachments

• Thick.jpg
    Thick.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 199
I did my own search as well. It looks like there's only one model who prefers not to use delicate euphemisms.

Attachments

• fat.png
    fat.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 178
bawksy said:
I did my own search as well. It looks like there's only one model who prefers not to use delicate euphemisms.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jennavalentine said:
bawksy said:

have you seen those feeder cam websites? those girls will totally tag themselves fat and want to get fatter.

Yeah! :eek: I read in the paper about some chick who is trying to become the world's fattest woman and she pays for her (hundreds of dollars a week) grocery bill by working as a cam model

Status
Not open for further replies.