AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Lingerie Brands/Designers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LANA_LUXXX

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 7, 2013
Where do you shop or what brands do you like to see models wearing?

I usually shop online because malls set off my anxiety but right now I'm super into Fredericks of Hollywood. It's cheaper than Victoria's Secret and IMO sexier. Also, I LOVE Agent Provocateur but it is a luxury brand and buying stuff from there means I have to eat top ramen and drink faucet water for two months.

http://www.fredericks.com/
http://www.agentprovocateur.com/

Reactions: LANA_LUXXX
adoreme.com has some great stuff but they are like... a weird member site. You join the site and they automatically "take" $45 out of your account and "give" you store credit to buy a new set of lingerie. Not bad if you plan on spending $45 on lingerie every month (that's how much most of their sets cost for members) However, they WON'T if you opt out by the 5th of the month.
I don't really like their set up but they have GORGEOUS lingerie. And I don't think you HAVE to sign up as a member...but you save a bunch of money if you do. Check it out either way :)

Reactions: LANA_LUXXX
abbeyrhode said:
adoreme.com has some great stuff but they are like... a weird member site. You join the site and they automatically "take" $45 out of your account and "give" you store credit to buy a new set of lingerie. Not bad if you plan on spending $45 on lingerie every month (that's how much most of their sets cost for members) However, they WON'T if you opt out by the 5th of the month.
I don't really like their set up but they have GORGEOUS lingerie. And I don't think you HAVE to sign up as a member...but you save a bunch of money if you do. Check it out either way :)

Do you have an account here? I noticed that if you invite two people you can get a free set so if you wanna send me an invite I wouldn't mind helping you out. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.