AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

feathers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as having access to flying pillows or feathers (your grammar was ambiguous):

The closest I have come to owning flying feathers was when my family raised poultry, and I would take a trusting chicken and throw it off my trampoline, and it would flap its wings and land on the grass four feet down (I was a short child) which was just hilarious.

I took a trip which involved four flights last month, and I took with me a neck pillow, which gracefully rose with the rest of us and flew through the skies on a ridiculously small Boeing. And verily, the dream of manned flight for pillows everywhere was actualized (the neck pillow did not know it was not the first pillow on an airplane, but I didn't have the heart to ruin its dreams).

It is common knowledge that a chicken with its head cut off will run around; this is true. I have seen it. Once my father cut the head off a chicken, either because it was being a dick, or we had too many chickens, or we were going to eat it; when it promptly rose, zombie-like, and flopped around the yard, all the other chickens attacked it. Yes, our chickens were properly trained in zombie survivalism, and then clawed at that dead chicken with such vigor that feathers actually flew. So we can say that once in my life, I have been involved in a flying feather fight by dint of being in the near audience.

The chickens were proud that day, for they had stopped the chickenocalypse for land fowl everywhere, and raised their wings in bloodthirsty victory as we carried the slightly-scratched victim either to the trash or the kitchen, depending on whether or not we ate it or threw it away.

As far as a pillow fight I can't recall, although I have memories of once, in my dorm room at prep school, the rich children filled socks with money and beat me with them to remind me of my place as a poor chicken farmer who had a hot mom and alcoholic father. There weren't really any pillows involved, but I bet before some really rich person has filled a sack with money and slept on it, so if we pretend the socks filled with money were pillows, then that indeed was a glorious pillow fight which I horribly lost. (Later, my grandfather would induct me in to a secret society to prove to all those rich kids who was the REAL idiot. I was. I was doomed from the start. I dropped out a short time later to return to my life of mediocrity.)

You do know he's now gonna ask for a pillow vid, I can see this is where its going :lol:

And also the following might be the best quote on MFC, ever, ever

"It is common knowledge that a chicken with its head cut off will run around; this is true. I have seen it. Once my father cut the head off a chicken, either because it was being a dick, or we had too many chickens"

I don't speak of it often. But yes. It was a senseless, barbaric battle and one that I'll never forget. Still to this day, I am routinely reminded of it by the violent spluttering that precedes the sudden and uncontrollable coughing of feathers. People often stare as the feathers stream from my mouth amidst the wretching and the writhing. These are my battle scars, my penance.
It happened 26 years ago, when I was but 18 months old. I was challenged to a feather flying pillow fight by a neighbouring youth, he himself could not have been more than two years old. Being so young, so full of shit and vinegar and childish pride... I accepted. He produced two feather pillows from his pants, keeping one for himself and throwing the other at my feet.
"Pick it up", he said.
I did so. We began to battle. I hit him flush in the face with my feather pillow, sending him to the ground like a sack of shit. He slowly got to his feet, leapt into the air and flew to the roof of a nearby shed. I flew after him.
"It doesn't have to be this way", I pleaded.
I was tired. I needed a nap. I'd recently made a serious mess of my diaper and was in no mood for this guy's shit (I had enough of my own shit to contend with; by this point my diaper was starting to bulge).
"Enough of your insolence, child", he bellowed back. "It has to be this way.... it has to be this way".
With that, he flew at me with every ounce of strength he could muster, propelling us both through the air, crashing us through the walls of a neighbour's house and into a bathroom.
"You fool", I said. "You ruined Mrs. Jones' bathroom"
"Eat shit", he replied. "It was your fault".
"Eat my feather pillow, you ignorant fuck", I shot back and delivered a knockout blow with said feather pillow. It was over. I'd won. I'd felled him.
Of course, if I knew then what I know now, I'd have realised it would never truly be over. pillowftr, to you I give this invaluable piece of advice and I do so in the hopes you won't repeat my mistakes; Feather flying pillow fights are not worth it. They're just... not... worth it :?

Hey I remember you. Aren't you the one who used come around and ask me if I had any down pillows that I could cut a slit into so feathers would fly all over everywhere while pillow fighting? If so, where you been? Was gonna invest in some feather pillows cause the idea sounded really sexy and fun, but then you disappeared. :woops:

@Megan when am I gonna be invited to one of these pillow fighting sleep overs? :-D

PlayboyMegan said:
I often have sexy sleepovers where the women come in lingerie and we strip each other down into nothing as we playfully fight with pillows filled with feathers. The feathers fly into the air and stick onto our glistening naked bodies..... :lol:

Dear Penthouse Forum, I know this is going to sound like a crazy fantasy but every word of this story is ... :whistle: :-D

Poker_Babe said:
Hey I remember you. Aren't you the one who used come around and ask me if I had any down pillows that I could cut a slit into so feathers would fly all over everywhere while pillow fighting? If so, where you been? Was gonna invest in some feather pillows cause the idea sounded really sexy and fun, but then you disappeared. :woops:

I am so boring, but the only thing I could think reading that was how long it was going to take to clean up the resulting mess.

SoTxBob said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I often have sexy sleepovers where the women come in lingerie and we strip each other down into nothing as we playfully fight with pillows filled with feathers. The feathers fly into the air and stick onto our glistening naked bodies..... :lol:

Dear Penthouse Forum, I know this is going to sound like a crazy fantasy but every word of this story is ... :whistle: :-D
okay, had to post this for SoTxBob

Reactions: SoTxBob
I hula hooped in an owl mask while chasing a 2 man owl contraption for a kinetic sculpture race. The feathers were flying for 3 days and 42 miles over land, sand, mud and water...

*I didn't have to hula hoop the whole time. And I still have my who who la hula girl mask somewhere...bahaha!ha!

pdJbH.gif

r8NVn.gif
Xrfnh.gif

This man needs help, stop enabling him and his feathery perversions :lol:

Tell that to the turkey going cold this winter (see what i did there :cool: ) to feed your quill based addiction :thumbleft:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Feathers fly as pillow fight overtakes central Rome
Updated : Mon, April 16, 2012,4:18 PM (GMT+0700)

image.jpg

People take part in the Roman pillow fight on a square in the Trastevere in Rome
Photo: AFP

Some 100 people did battle with feather-filled pillows Sunday in front of central Rome's Santa Maria in Trastevere church, to celebrate International Pillow Fight Day.

The pillow warriors, most between 18 and 30 years old, lined up face-to-face, then unleashed their fiercest pillow-fight moves when the church's bells rang at 6:00 pm (1600 GMT).
After about 20 minutes of battle, with clouds of feathers in the air and piled on the ground they threw down what was left of their weapons, then proceeded to lie down on them.
International Pillow Fight Day was launched in 2008. This year, events will be held from April 6 to 15 in dozens of cities including Belgrade, New York, London, Paris and Sydney.

http://www.tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tu...s-pillow-fight-overtakes-central-rome-1.68776

Status
Not open for further replies.