AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feederism

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2017
Any cam girls wanna go live with feederism kinks let mee up please
Belly's and thick thighs are so nice
Tight shorts
Curves
Belly rolls
Bikini that are to small/tight

Either skype shows or personal video

Feederism

Don't do Skype shows or customs but I have premade videos that fit what you're looking for here: Clips4Sale.com/67115
You can browse or search keywords like shorts or bikini, I have videos centred on those. There are a few eating videos as well :)

I have a light feeder video on my ManyVids and I do Skype sessions.

However we would have to discuss what I eat farther, and I do have limits.

Tight shorts
Curves
Belly rolls

Feederism
Old post is old but for those that find this post on this site, I also do feederism. I can't have certain foods, but I'm more than willing to do customs or do streamate exclusives.

My record to date is: 9 burgers and fries, a whole pizza and cheesesticks, 2 pounds of bacon.

Those were on 3 separate occasions. Get me stoned and I'll eat until you've had your fill, just saying. I used to be THE top slot in the facestuffing category on Clips4Sale: Clips4Sale.com/54271

the only thing I enjoy doing more than eating...is eating a lot

the only thing I enjoy doing more than eating...is eating a lot
There is nothing quite like a good stoned binge and then planning a massive hike the next day and seeing it all burn off. Ahhhh yesssssss, watch those french fries drip into buckets of sweat on the pavement and dirt, soak my shirts in filth and stinky sweat!

There is nothing quite like a good stoned binge and then planning a massive hike the next day and seeing it all burn off. Ahhhh yesssssss, watch those french fries drip into buckets of sweat on the pavement and dirt, soak my shirts in filth and stinky sweat!

OMG this is the best thing tbh!

Reactions: Rose
Tight shorts
Curves
Belly rolls

Feederism

Absolutely I do!! I don't entirely understand if your seeking camgirls that are feeders or feedees? I am a feeder with a raging fetish for fat and stuffing. Hope I can help :)

Kind of the opposite of this thread. But, I love a woman with a good sweat from working hard, with her body glistening from it. Not that it's capable on video. But, the smell of her sweat can be very intoxicating as well. Even lightly tasting the salt (again in person). Not a strong kink mind you. Just something I can find attractive.

Kind of the opposite of this thread. But, I love a woman with a good sweat from working hard, with her body glistening from it. Not that it's capable on video. But, the smell of her sweat can be very intoxicating as well. Even lightly tasting the salt (again in person). Not a strong kink mind you. Just something I can find attractive.
If I had smell-o-vision, 90% of my viewers would be dead.

Well i dont have that fetish but i got all belly rolls and thick thighs and huge butt. Does that count ? haha

I make feedee clips in which I eat tons, whole pizza with sides, etc. I don't usually offer that on cam, because I usually don't have that much food on hand unless I'm filming a clip. Check me out at clips4sale.com/62613

You mean people might actually want to see me eat a whole pizza?! My prayers have been answered.
yup some guys use to pay me to eat a whole pizza and side, a bunch of Chinese food another time, or a BIG bowl of cereal

Reactions: curvyredhead
Tight shorts
Curves
Belly rolls

Feederism
I just recently got interested in this fetish. I can be found mostly on manyvids and I offer both Skype sessions and custom videos. I have one video on manyvids that is a belly and booty worship clip. I have a healthy appetite as well as thick thighs, a fat ass and a squishy belly. As well as lots of clothes that no longer fit me.
Check me out on manyvids! ;)
Lacilemondrop.manyvids.com
My twitter is @whootycakes
You need to press enter in the twitter search bar BC I'm shadow banned.

I definitely can put away disgusting amount of food to no shame lol unfortunately for the purpose of this fetish I am not a thick girl

There's a market for that, too! There are plenty of folks who like watching thin girls put away loads of food. Show off your food baby, talk about how full you are, etc.

There's a market for that, too! There are plenty of folks who like watching thin girls put away loads of food. Show off your food baby, talk about how full you are, etc.
Really!? I Where do I find these men!! lol Food is life and its obscene how much I can smash :rofl:

Really!? I Where do I find these men!! lol Food is life and its obscene how much I can smash :rofl:
Clips4sale! There's numerous categories related to eating.

You know, I couldn't do it on cam or video. But, a part of me finds it exciting when a gal a little more than half my size can put down almost as much food. But, the big turn on is when I know she works it off super hard in the gym and comes out covered in sweat and smelly from a great workout.

You know, I couldn't do it on cam or video. But, a part of me finds it exciting when a gal a little more than half my size can put down almost as much food. But, the big turn on is when I know she works it off super hard in the gym and comes out covered in sweat and smelly from a great workout.

People never believe me when I say what I can eat in one sitting. My boyfriend is the only person who knows it. We have been out with friends at dinner and they will look at me and my plater and be like "You can't eat all that!" or "You sure you can eat that much?" and he looks over and goes "Oh just wait..she will" :rofl:

I've been wanting to make some workout videos but I don't have anywhere I could do them :( I could do them at my gym but it'd have to be regular clothes and I'd find that pretty boring

Status
Not open for further replies.