AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feeling guilty from getting a model in trouble

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
Hey all , I’m new here but i’ve been lurking for awhile. I recently had an interaction with a model from Russia that I feel guilty about.

So I was using LJ, and found a model that seemed chill. She is new, and this is her 3rd day on cam for some studio in SPB. Probably the best personality i’ve seen on there that just wanted to vibe. I witnessed her practicing tiktok dances for half an hour straight while telling people not to go private until after she’s done practicing. I chilled in her room in free chat for awhile before going to private finally. She is a non-nude model, so basically we just talked in private for about 40 minutes.

We talked about things like life in Russia compared to where I am (United States), food, music and the Soviet Union under Stalin. Everything you can think of basically. It was refreshing to talk to a model about history and world events rather then dildo sizes for once.

Well, as world politics is currently all about the brink of World War 3 and Russian threats of invasion, I thought it will be interesting to get a perspective from a native on this issue of Ukraine and Russia.

Needless to say, the conversation got edgy. I did not really feel we should go to war, while she felt Ukraine should compromise somehow. We had a very civil private chat though. I wrapped it up as I had to go and I said good talk i’ll see you tomorrow, which she promptly said to me “ok maybe” very enthusiastically. I didn’t think anything of it as it was good vibes all around despite talking about heavy topics. I’ll all for intellectual meaningful conversations.

That was the last time I saw her online.

She didn’t log in ever again for almost a week. I know models on LJ have high turnover, but seeing someone disappear only after 3 days makes me wonder if I got her in trouble, especially since I was her only private that day before she dipped.

Looking back at it, I should of steered the conversation towards more acceptable topics, but I was too impressed to see a model lecture me on World War 2 and the Battle of Stalingrad. I couldn’t believe it was even real.

Anyway, this is more of a confession and learning lesson that I fucked up🤡

Other then obvious personal details, are there things that clients should really not talk about ?

Thanks for reading!

Hey all , I’m new here but i’ve been lurking for awhile. I recently had an interaction with a model from Russia that I feel guilty about.

So I was using LJ, and found a model that seemed chill. She is new, and this is her 3rd day on cam for some studio in SPB. Probably the best personality i’ve seen on there that just wanted to vibe. I witnessed her practicing tiktok dances for half an hour straight while telling people not to go private until after she’s done practicing. I chilled in her room in free chat for awhile before going to private finally. She is a non-nude model, so basically we just talked in private for about 40 minutes.

We talked about things like life in Russia compared to where I am (United States), food, music and the Soviet Union under Stalin. Everything you can think of basically. It was refreshing to talk to a model about history and world events rather then dildo sizes for once.

Well, as world politics is currently all about the brink of World War 3 and Russian threats of invasion, I thought it will be interesting to get a perspective from a native on this issue of Ukraine and Russia.

Needless to say, the conversation got edgy. I did not really feel we should go to war, while she felt Ukraine should compromise somehow. We had a very civil private chat though. I wrapped it up as I had to go and I said good talk i’ll see you tomorrow, which she promptly said to me “ok maybe” very enthusiastically. I didn’t think anything of it as it was good vibes all around despite talking about heavy topics. I’ll all for intellectual meaningful conversations.

That was the last time I saw her online.

She didn’t log in ever again for almost a week. I know models on LJ have high turnover, but seeing someone disappear only after 3 days makes me wonder if I got her in trouble, especially since I was her only private that day before she dipped.

Looking back at it, I should of steered the conversation towards more acceptable topics, but I was too impressed to see a model lecture me on World War 2 and the Battle of Stalingrad. I couldn’t believe it was even real.

Anyway, this is more of a confession and learning lesson that I fucked up🤡

Other then obvious personal details, are there things that clients should really not talk about ?

Thanks for reading!

Sounds like a normal conversation. The studio couldn't care less that you talked about politics, they just want the money.
She may just be off for a week or two or quit. The "maybe" makes it sound like she knew something might be going on. If she was let go it wasn't because of your conversation.

Word of advice though, avoid discussing the current political situation. The information the average Russian citizen has isn't the same as yours. I've spent a fair amount of time there and it even gets awkward with friends I've known for years. Their pride took a real hit when the Soviet Union crashed. It didn't get better when they were basically ignored for years after. That was what Putin capitalized on and why he was so popular originally. Many of them see the US government as the aggressor based on the information they have so it's kind of a minefield and it's easy to alienate someone without meaning to.

this is her 3rd day on cam for some studio in SPB
^ this would be more of a concern for me. How do you know what city she is (supposedly) located in? Surprised if it was in her bio, as most Russian models I've frequented do not state whereabouts they are, even the non-nudes.
On your overall question, I think it is more than likely a coincidence if she hasn't been online again since your discussion.
But talking about a model's real location, if that happened, is a bad idea, no matter who initiates the subject.

Reactions: Omne35 and AudriTwo
Soviet Union under Stalin

I don't think you got her into trouble over talking about these topics, but it's quite possible you bored her out of her mind. Those aren't exactly light conversation topics, to say nothing about your apparent need to talk about the Soviet Union, Stalin, Putin and World War 3 (!) once you got your hands on a Russian person. What's up with that?

Granted, I was not there, so it's possible she is as into it as you seem to be.

I should of
Please stop doing that.

I don't think you got her into trouble over talking about these topics, but it's quite possible you bored her out of her mind. Those aren't exactly light conversation topics, to say nothing about your apparent need to talk about the Soviet Union, Stalin, Putin and World War 3 (!) once you got your hands on a Russian person. What's up with that?

Granted, I was not there, so it's possible she is as into it as you seem to be.

Please stop doing that.
He was just really impressed us models aren't all just sets of boobs, asses and vaginas, but oh my god, might have thoughts and BE ABLE TO TALK ALBOUT SMART MANLY BIG MAN SUBJECTS. Everyone knows you must be a complete idiot to do sex work, so clearly he was excited to find a unicorn.
but I was too impressed to see a model lecture me on World War 2 and the Battle of Stalingrad. I couldn’t believe it was even real.

Wow. That's one of the most misogynistic insulting things I think I've ever read on here.

It's generally best not to talk politics or current international events when speaking with someone from a country that doesn't have the best of relations with your own. Also keep in mind that it's very common for Russian models to tell you a location other than where they actually are, for safety and legal reasons.

A few come subjects come to mind: what share she receives of what you spend, her vaccination status (I've actually seen guys enter a room and it's the first thing they ask lol), and generally avoid giving any unsolicited advice. I hope this helps.

He was just really impressed us models aren't all just sets of boobs, asses and vaginas, but oh my god, might have thoughts and BE ABLE TO TALK ALBOUT SMART MANLY BIG MAN SUBJECTS. Everyone knows you must be a complete idiot to do sex work, so clearly he was excited to find a unicorn.

SGentAR must think we're all a bunch of coldhearted bitches or something. 😂 Talking about how his model friend is "too good-hearted for this job." And he states that "most models don't have a choice." Lol. Oh, really now?

Reactions: melanieoncam
Looking back at it, I should of steered the conversation towards more acceptable topics, but I was too impressed to see a model lecture me on World War 2 and the Battle of Stalingrad.
Any Russian can tell you about the Battle of Stalingrad, now Volgograd. I visited the Mamayev Kurgan memorial there and it was incredible. There are 200 steps all with carvings, statues and other symbolic items. At the top is the 280 foot tall The Motherland Calls statue and the eternal flame room with thousands of names carved in the walls and a military guard at all times. There is a constant stream of visitors bringing flowers every day. It was one of the most moving experiences in my life and something all Russians are extremely proud of.

Vechnii_ogon-1.jpg

Yeah, it's almost like we know things. It might surprise you to know this, but there are models out there that like and study history.

I'm one of them.

It was refreshing to talk to a model about history and world events rather then dildo sizes for once.
I beg your pardon, but who stops you from talking on other topics ragher tan that? I think if you stay in free chat of any model for half an hour it will be pretty obvious if she is a good company to talk or not, duh. Actually with such phrases (seems u do not even sed what's wrong with it) i am not surprised you decided to talk about politics.

It is commonly known politics and religion are not the best topics to discuss. Especially during first meeting. Of course there are models who will discuss it easily and with no offence, but you'll never know untill you try. So maybe do not risk? Personally i can do it (and did, but tx god not often) and it went smooth till the very moment someone tried to convince me i am brainwashed - that's when it takes a real effort to ignore or make a person understand we are actually in the same situation. Thats why in the beginning i advised us not to discuss it. But well, someone is more into his own wishes to know the native perspective instead of trying avoid the risks 🤣

However only topics that violate laws are prohibited on LJ. And saying location (sometimes just country, sometimes also city - real or not) is not so rare for LJ and russians too. It's just another topic that for this specific girl might be sensitive. But if she says it means she is ok with saying it.

Don't think you will find out the real reasons, it could be from giving the location (as violating studios rule) to understanding it isn't for her as she might have other expectations from the job. Just move on. There are a lot of interesting models on LJ both in nude and non nude categories.

Do members actually think we WANT to talk JUST about sexual stuff all the time? 😂 I wish I’d get more people in my room who I could talk to about Seinfeld, The King of Queens, HBO’s Oz, The Shawshank Redemption, etc., and who had the attention span to really hang.

Do members actually think we WANT to talk JUST about sexual stuff all the time? 😂 I wish I’d get more people in my room who I could talk to about Seinfeld, The King of Queens, HBO’s Oz, The Shawshank Redemption, etc., and who had the attention span to really hang.
Some yes, half of them come to fulfill physical needs, half are sure there's nothing else to talk about on an adult site). Others just don't know how to start a regular conversation due to different reasons. So they choose the most obvioys. From my experience.
Second type is my favourite🤣You are opening someone's eyes to an underwold of streaming models.

And if to be serious it's by default on the model's side to set the direction of communication 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.