AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Filming and editing video content for sale

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AubreyMaexo

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 19, 2017
canada
Twitter Username
@Aubreymaexo
MFC Username
aubreymaexo
Chaturbate Username
Aubrey_maexo
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000468382/AubreyMae/
Hello all!!
I have been trying to do as much research as possible but I seem to be at a standstill. I want to start creating videos to sell on my chaturbate profile as well as on manyvids, however I can't seem to figure out how I'm going to do it. I have a couple super basic ideas for videos. (POV blow job, b/g sex, solo masturbation, etc....) but I'm wondering if anyone can help with some tips and tricks including which software they prefer to use when editing, why do you use to film (smartphone, webcam, actual video camera) as well as how you usually structure it (do you usually just keep the camera in one place the entire time or move it around for different angles throughout the filming and then just edit out the awkward moving around).
Anything helps so thanks in advance for helping this clueless newbie. :inlove:

I just use basic old windows movie maker, it works.

I film with my webcam, because the quality is pretty good considering.

Structure depends on what video it is. If I'm doing just a basic blowjob, I tend to just do one angle. But if I'm doing a masturbation video, ill usually do different positions and toy changes, so I'll change the angle up a bit.

A lot of video editing is done with Final Cut Pro (if you have a Mac) or Adobe Premiere Pro (both Mac and PC). There's also some simpler software out there I think but I haven't played around with them.

In terms of how to learn how to use them, I would check out www.lynda.com. They have online classes that teach you how to use pretty much every kind of video / photo / design software out there. Last I checked it was $25/mo to access their entire library. They also have classes on lighting, photography, and videography. It's a great resource. You can also probably find some youtube tutorials as well but they probably aren't going to be as good.

In terms of lighting. Best to make sure there is plenty of light. And you want the light to come from behind the camera. If the light is in the shot then what happens is that auto-exposure tends to make you look really dark. An open window or if you need privacy a window with some kind of diffused curtains can work. Light umbrellas are good if you have any kind of studio light. Ordinary light bulbs can work too. Try to get daylight balanced instead of the soft warm light, they distort the color in the video.

In terms of gear, it really depends on what quality level you are going for. Cell phone is fine for an amateur look.

If it is just POV BJ then a single angle is fine. With POV you can typically shoot all the way through in a single cut and just put a watermark and maybe an intro / outro credit if you want. One thing with POV though is you want a wide angle lens. I've shot with the Panasonic GH4 and the Olympus 7-14mm lens and it worked great.

If shooting with one of the photo type DSLRs and doing video make sure you can see whether it is recording. I've found that the Canon Rebel sometimes will frequently just stop recording about 10-15 minutes in. You have to watch it or else you might end up with part of the scene not being recorded.

If you have different things that can shoot video, you can always just shoot with all of them and mix and match when editing. Or even sell the different angles as different clips. I've seen POV and side angle from a tripod sold as separate videos on clip stores before.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AubreyMaexo
Hello all!!
I have been trying to do as much research as possible but I seem to be at a standstill. I want to start creating videos to sell on my chaturbate profile as well as on manyvids, however I can't seem to figure out how I'm going to do it. I have a couple super basic ideas for videos. (POV blow job, b/g sex, solo masturbation, etc....) but I'm wondering if anyone can help with some tips and tricks including which software they prefer to use when editing, why do you use to film (smartphone, webcam, actual video camera) as well as how you usually structure it (do you usually just keep the camera in one place the entire time or move it around for different angles throughout the filming and then just edit out the awkward moving around).
Anything helps so thanks in advance for helping this clueless newbie. :inlove:

It's going to depend on how fancy and technical you want to do it.
Some girls will make money with a shitty looking video made from an iPhone and others will sell more artistic looking like videos depending on the type of customers you have.

Go with what you do how to use at the beginning to not get too discourage and try to step up your game by buying better equipment (which can only be done once you made enough sales) and step up your editing games with tutorials.

I use a Fuji XT2 and a Canon G7X mostly for the content creation, then I edit on Adobe Premiere Pro CC

• Helpful!
Reactions: AubreyMaexo
Status
Not open for further replies.