AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Final Fantasy X

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeeeeesus

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 6, 2010
Ok, so before you meanieheads judge me for JUST NOW playing FFX, I'll pull the "poor foreigner" card and then show you where to shove it... Kindly. With a smile. :)

All things considered, I am absolutely obsessed with this game.. like I'm sure you all were when it first came out. Story-line wise I haven't gotten too far since I've spent about 30% of all FFX time playing Blitzball! OMG I only have one word - Wedge.

So I guess this is a thread just for funsies and reminiscense... let's talk about your favorite experiences, did you get the Jecht shot the first itme and win the trophy? How have you named/customized your Aeons? Weapons? Who's your favorite character and why? ...

Also, albeit she is my least favorite, I'll try to schlepp together a Lulu costume for the D*Con this year! ..maybe even buy a blonde wig and go all Rikku-fied (she IS my favorite :) )

X is among my least favorite FFs (X-2 is the worst, and I put VII just before that), but I did love the Blitzball...

I also appreciate the way they did the ultimate weapons, though some of the sigils were a pain in the ass to get (Venus, Saturn and Sun Sigils, anyone?)

it's been way too long since I've played X, I remember enjoying it when I did though.

and I actually liked the lighter tone of X-2

FFX really is the worse pick out of all the FF's games, the more recent XIII being a close second, in my opinion (I have X-2 but I've yet to get the nads to put it into the system).

The story was mediocre, the overall atmosphere was utter fail. And of course I hated the blitzball aspect. That and the characters were total lamesauce I mean...come on...really?

Cherry + Lulu Costume = utter win
You have to make that happen!

D0mino said:
the more recent XIII being a close second, in my opinion
I dunno... A lot of people seem to dislike XIII, but I loved it. I'd say it's my #3 on the main series (After VI and XII) and #4 including non-main series (Tactics ties with VI as my favorite). I remember seeing a topic about it somewhere on here, and the last person who posted in the topic hit the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned.

D0mino said:
FFX really is the worse pick out of all the FF's games, the more recent XIII being a close second, in my opinion (I have X-2 but I've yet to get the nads to put it into the system).

The story was mediocre, the overall atmosphere was utter fail. And of course I hated the blitzball aspect. That and the characters were total lamesauce I mean...come on...really?!

This is my opinion pretty much 100%. The series has been pretty much steadily going downhill since 8. The original through VI are fantastic (IV is my all-time favorite RPG, and I think the best RPG ever), 7 was pretty good, 8 was garbage, 9 was alright, and X and beyond are utter crap. They've moved away from the storytelling and have turned the series into being all about flash. No character development, sub par storytelling, but fan-fucking-tastic cutscenes. *facepalm* Square should just give up on the RPG business imo and move into producing tech demos. :p

I personally loved FFX but that's me i loved the switch out and the break system and the celestal weapons where a pain to get overall loved and still paly it from time to time tho wakka got annoying at times auron was badass .

FFX YIKES! i ran through the whole game without a players guide. I made it to the last boss fight and my characters were so gimp it took mr 4.5 hours to finally down it! I would deal a crazy amount of damage only to have 95% of it hald back up before my next "round" of attacks.
2nd time through using the players guide and having ALL the celestial weapons, I 4 hit kill the last form!
I loved all the main characters, Kimari being my favorite.

epic game was the only 2ed FF to make me cry slightly and i loved blitz ball

never found wedie useful though though i allways did loveing haveing Ropp on my tream he went up in levles fast and practlly over powered all the others only down side he can;t shoot worth crap but you get two ace shooters no problem lol

I'm not great with Roman numerals so i wont embaress myself by trying to type them correctly, i thought 7 was the best RPG ever made, the story, characters and gameplay were all insane, but once you got knights of the round materia mastered on everyone, it got pretty easy, 10 was a pretty good game and 12 normal game was boring, so i did a low level challenge on it, which was awesome....crazy shit, anyway if your goona play an RPG i'd definately buy the first two shadow hearts games..

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation2/ ... Price&fb=0

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation2/ ... Price&fb=0

the second one imo is the best game ive played on ps2.

Edit : And on the blitzeball side of things, sign Brother in the ship, he's really fast so you can lure all there players around the entire place and go back and shoot on goal without having to break or anything, then just get all of the Al Bhed Psyches team with tidus and wakka in there...well, ive already confirmed im a nerd by typing so much on here so i think im done :)

almost forgot THE BREAKING GLASS! OMFG. If I hear that sound one more time I swear I am going to have to rip the heads off of some Bratz dolls or something!

I stopped playing the FF games coz they just wernt the same, my all time fave was FFVIII (is that right? number 8 anyway haha not played it in yrs)

anyhow i played the online one for about a yr and a half before moving onto WoW.

the new FF were ok for a fantasy game, but not the same as my fave i loved the Avatars :D the brothers were my fav :D with ifrit being the first you get, like a pet, i loved them all haha, could never get the cactus tho, my dad did haha.

xx jess

Status
Not open for further replies.