AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finding a cam girl for my unique fetishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Carrey Ok GIF
That dude right there is my second favorite human on planet earth.

Damn, this had 2 replies when I went to bed.. now it has 90?
Does anyone want to summarize all the replies for me? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Started out with everyone thinking I'm a freeloading douchebag. Ended with everyone having proof that I'm not a freeloader, and seeing I'm a nice guy.

Anyway, it's way past my bed time now, so time to hit the sack. Glad things got cleared up between most of the girls and I. Look forward to the future.

Started out with everyone thinking I'm a freeloading douchebag. Ended with everyone having proof that I'm not a freeloader, and seeing I'm a nice guy.
i dont think you are a douche canoe anymore for expecting models to perform your fetish without tipping them. but i now think you are some guy who grew out of his entitlement but still has unrealistic expectations and is a hard-to-please member. that's daft cabbage behavior.

i dont think you are a douche canoe anymore for expecting models to perform your fetish without tipping them. but i now think you are some guy who grew out of his entitlement but still has unrealistic expectations and is a hard-to-please member. that's daft cabbage behavior.
I'm only hard to please for those who don't have dimples/cant raise 1 eyebrow. Most people have some kind of fetish. If you talk to a sex education person, they'll tell you it's actually natural for people to be unable to orgasm without a fetish being stimulated. Being that I can cum just from seeing a smile or an eyebrow, I'd say that's extremely easy compared to the more common fetishes out there, such as BDSM. But anyway, I am who I am, and while I understand where you're coming from, I'd really prefer not to be called a daft cabbage due to having weird fetishes. That's borderline prejudice man. I didn't ask to be this way. I used to hate myself for it, remember?

Last edited:
While it seems to be difficult to find models that are able to meet the fetishes you have, your fetishes do exist.

You're just coming across as a little condescending. No one is calling you a daft cabbage over the fetish, but just how you're communicating. At least that's my POV.
My intention isn't to be condescending, so if it seems that way, please know that. Also please understand that in 21 years, in the literal millions of cam models and other girls I've spoken to about it, I've never met a single girl who has ever heard of my fetishes before I told them about it, nor have I ever met another guy or girl who has my fetishes(these two anyway). If other people had these fetishes, surely I'd have encountered at least one person who has at least heard of them in 21 years. That's why I say they don't exist. Does that make sense?

Just because the people that you've spoken to haven't heard of the fetish, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it's just not common.

It's not literal millions, mathematically not possible. The most it could be is like 7-8k models. But, anyway.

It seems another model here has already offered to help you with your fetish, so that's good news.

Just because the people that you've spoken to haven't heard of the fetish, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it's just not common.

It's not literal millions, mathematically not possible. The most it could be is like 7-8k models. But, anyway.

It seems another model here has already offered to help you with your fetish, so that's good news.
On a normal basis, I speak to between 50 to 200 models per day in my search for my eyebrow fetish. There are 7,665 days in 21 years, so even if I spoke to only 1 per day, that's 7,665 models.

... Have you considered that maybe you should ask yourself why you're talking to 50-200 models a day for 21 years?
I don't need to, because I already know the answer: Because I enjoy my fetishes, and spending an hour or 2 a day gives me a chance to find someone who can satisfy them. I'm well aware of how that looks. I fully admit to being a gigantic weirdo, and frankly, I'm proud of it. Normal is boring. Obsessive can be toxic, but it can also be fun, depending on what it is.

To your edit: It's definitely concerning to normal people, because it's a big number pertaining to an activity that seems way out there. Nobody has my fetishes, so nobody has to spend that much of their time finding someone who can satisfy what turns them on. So, I can see how most people would be like ".... dude... wtf"

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
My guy, it isn't about you being a weirdo. I'm not calling you a weirdo - it's just a bit excessive and it points more to mental health aspects that I'd be concerned about. Not an "oh wow it's a weirdo, they're not normal" kind of thing. Like, I think it's rather clear you can look around and find people that are not, uh, what society deems as normal.

My guy, it isn't about you being a weirdo. I'm not calling you a weirdo - it's just a bit excessive and it points more to mental health aspects that I'd be concerned about. Not an "oh wow it's a weirdo, they're not normal" kind of thing. Like, I think it's rather clear you can look around and find people that are not, uh, what society deems as normal.
It's really not that big a deal man. It's just something I enjoy. I like fapping. The closest thing to a mental disorder you could say I have is sex addiction. Or, more specifically, fap addiction. But it's not hurting me or anyone else, and it's not like I spend every waking moment doing it. I work long hours, I'm a massive gamer and racing simulator driver who has dropped thousands of dollars into his setup, I'm a metal musician(also dropped thousands into that) who write music and performs covers, I'm a computer tech who gives advice on Quora and other place for tech support... I do lots of things. This is just one of them.

we deal with "weird" fetishes to the point where it's normal and expected.
lol trust me I know. While no one has ever heard of mine, most of them aren't like shocked that I have them or anything. That's why I said most people have some kind of fetish. And a good sized chunk of them are something most would consider to be weird. I've always been kind of ashamed of mine because of how weird they are(which is why I don't like going into certain details publicly). There was a time when I'd have shuttered at the thought of talking about them in public like this. I imagine a lot of people feel that way too.

In all seriousness I think it might be a good idea for you to go back through these threads and read what you wrote, how people interpreted what you wrote and why they did so. Based on what you've said many of your posts are not being interpreted the way you intend and you're aware of that. It might be useful to understand why that's happening. Communication skills can always be improved. Look at some of your comments and think about alternate wording that may have worked better.

Sincerely trying to be helpful.

In all seriousness I think it might be a good idea for you to go back through these threads and read what you wrote, how people interpreted what you wrote and why they did so. Based on what you've said many of your posts are not being interpreted the way you intend and you're aware of that. It might be useful to understand why that's happening. Communication skills can always be improved. Look at some of your comments and think about alternate wording that may have worked better.

Sincerely trying to be helpful.
I appreciate your advice, and yes, I do know what it is. But, for the sake of not pissing everyone off, I'm not gunna explain it in a lot of detail. Suffice to say that I'm very direct with my wording, and rely on word definitions to express a thought. Most people don't do that. Most people read into things and make assumptions about what is said based on some hidden intention they believe they interpret(tone, etc). With me, there's no hidden meaning, no tonal interpretation. I say exactly what I mean, word-for-word, and I'm brutally honest. Anyway, I understand what you're saying, and I sincerely appreciate your intentions.

Dude
I appreciate your advice, and yes, I do know what it is. But, for the sake of not pissing everyone off, I'm not gunna explain it in a lot of detail. Suffice to say that I'm very direct with my wording, and rely on word definitions to express a thought. Most people don't do that. Most people read into things and make assumptions about what is said based on some hidden intention they believe they interpret(tone, etc). With me, there's no hidden meaning, no tonal interpretation. I say exactly what I mean, word-for-word, and I'm brutally honest. Anyway, I understand what you're saying, and I sincerely appreciate your intentions.
The fact that you keep responding and trying to explain yourself when you came in here to ask a question and you are debating with everyone who answers your question and tries to genuinely give you advice is precisely what is pissing everyone off… You honestly have a shit attitude and there is no way in this world that you have spent so many years two hours a day searching for something you can’t find. At the end of the day the problem is you. Accept it or not. And the way you have alienated any & every cam girl that would’ve possibly looked your way before in this forum adds to why you’re having “problems”. I second whoever it was that said humiliation is actually this guy‘s kink and we’re all fulfilling it for him right now… at this point jack off to The Rock, he has everything you want

Dude

The fact that you keep responding and trying to explain yourself when you came in here to ask a question and you are debating with everyone who answers your question and tries to genuinely give you advice is precisely what is pissing everyone off… You honestly have a shit attitude and there is no way in this world that you have spent so many years two hours a day searching for something you can’t find. At the end of the day the problem is you. Accept it or not. And the way you have alienated any & every cam girl that would’ve possibly looked your way before in this forum adds to why you’re having “problems”. I second whoever it was that said humiliation is actually this guy‘s kink and we’re all fulfilling it for him right now… at this point jack off to The Rock, he has everything you want
Ok then. Honestly I don't care enough about what you think of me to rebut that. There are 4 models who have responded to this thread with their services who disagree with you, and that's good enough for me. I know who I am. I know I'm not an asshole, and I know i don't have a shit attitude. So, I welcome you to go on believing whatever you wish, and to let this be the final time you interact with me. Have a good day.

Ok then. Honestly I don't care enough about what you think of me to rebut that. There are 4 models who have responded to this thread with their services who disagree with you, and that's good enough for me. I know who I am. I know I'm not an asshole, and I know i don't have a shit attitude. So, I welcome you to go on believing whatever you wish, and to let this be the final time you interact with me. Have a good day.
It’s not about what I think about you, you would never get my paid attention specifically due to endless bartering & questioning… this whole thread is full of women trying to help you, you responding with why you’re so special that the advice doesn’t work, and then them giving up on you & saying good luck… Four pages of you caring about what people think about you.. I’m far from the only person in this thread who has told you you have a bad attitude. The only reason you’re getting this response (which will absolutely be the last) is because you thought that you could tell me not to speak to you in an open forum… The audacity on you. Have whatever kind of day you create for yourself 💜

It’s not about what I think about you, you would never get my paid attention specifically due to endless bartering & questioning… this whole thread is full of women trying to help you, you responding with why you’re so special that the advice doesn’t work, and then them giving up on you & saying good luck… Four pages of you caring about what people think about you.. I’m far from the only person in this thread who has told you you have a bad attitude. The only reason you’re getting this response (which will absolutely be the last) is because you thought that you could tell me not to speak to you in an open forum… The audacity on you. Have whatever kind of day you create for yourself 💜
I'm being as honest with them as I can be dude. I'm speaking English the best way I can. I'm a weird guy. I don't expect them to have an easy time understanding me, and thats perfectly fine. Just because I don't immediately agree with them (which would be dishonest on my part) doesn't mean I'm an asshole. It means I'm a misunderstood guy trying to explain himself. No need to come at me with all this "dude, you have a shit attitude bla blah" shit man. I don't have time for people being rude to me. I am who I am. If you don't like me, I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not gunna bend over backwards to change that.

For all of you: I'm a nice person. I'm a brutally honest person, but I don't go around looking to be a dick. When I speak to you guys, my intention is never to offend you, to be condescending, to patronize, or anything else you may or may not have interpreted from me. I respond to things honestly and in good taste. That's who I am at my core. Some people think it's an assholish thing when you contradict someone instead of lying and acting like you agree with them. Some see it as rude when you don't beat around the bush with pleasantries and tact. I'm straight forward, to the point, and I'm honest. If anyone has a problem with that and would like to address it in a civil manner, I'll listen and respond as honestly as I can. If you wanna be disrespectful to me, don't bother responding unless you want drama. Thanks for reading.

For all of you: I'm a nice person. I'm a brutally honest person, but I don't go around looking to be a dick. When I speak to you guys, my intention is never to offend you, to be condescending, to patronize, or anything else you may or may not have interpreted from me. I respond to things honestly and in good taste. That's who I am at my core. Some people think it's an assholish thing when you contradict someone instead of lying and acting like you agree with them. Some see it as rude when you don't beat around the bush with pleasantries and tact. I'm straight forward, to the point, and I'm honest. If anyone has a problem with that and would like to address it in a civil manner, I'll listen and respond as honestly as I can. If you wanna be disrespectful to me, don't bother responding unless you want drama. Thanks for reading.

*raised eyebrow and smirk*

I have fetishes most people would think are funny. Unfortunately, finding cam girls who can satisfy them is a real challenge that I've dealt with for two decades. Sometimes, it's nearly impossible. So, I decided to come here to see if I can find some of you who have the ability. My two most powerful fetishes are: Big/deep dimples(on the face), and the ability to raise 1 eyebrow. The bigger/deeper the dimples, the better, and for the eyebrow raise, it turns me on regardless, but if she can do both individually, that's the best thing in the world for me. I hope to see plenty of replies here from girls who can stimulate one or more of these fetishes. I am really excited to finally have a way to look for you :).
I mean, raising a single eyebrow is a rare enough skill as it is, but the invention of Botox must have screwed your fetish almost entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.