AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finding a cam girl for my unique fetishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, raising a single eyebrow is a rare enough skill as it is, but the invention of Botox must have screwed your fetish almost entirely.
It's actually not a rare ability. A majority of people can do it. It can sometimes be a pain to find one, but for the most part that's not the reason I have trouble.

Does any have the rumbling tummy guy visit them in free chat?

I can do the eyebrow thing, only my left eyebrow not the right singularly.
When I was a kid I used to watch Star Trek in syndication. I used to practice the eyebrow lift from Leonard Nimoy. I ended up getting very good at doing it with either one. I've found it very useful in meetings with my subordinates. A lifted eyebrow conveys so much.

Rumbling tummy guy? Can't say I've ever crossed digital paths with him, which is weird because of how long I've been doing this. Interesting fetish.

I remember watching Nimoy as a kid. Back then I didn't have this fetish, thankfully. The only fetish I've had since I was a toddler is the dimple fetish. The rest of them have developed and/or revealed themselves over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.