AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finding my niche...Bbw?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatSinclair

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 6, 2017
Twitter Username
@katsinclairx
Tumblr Username
katxsinclair
MFC Username
KatSinclairxX
Streamate Username
KatSinclairxX
Hi everyone, I've been on here for a few weeks now and have read a majority of the related topics to this so I thought I would go ahead and reach out to some fellow cam girls!

I'm a smaller BBW, size 16ish, but I'm recently finding it tricky to find my niche in the cam world, social media, clip sites, etc, basically when it comes to marketing myself. I do not feel like I'm really in the same category as the thinner models, but I really am too big to be considered just curvy. One of the main reasons I feel slightly out of place is because I haven't really catered to some of the bbw fetishes that seem to bring in traffic (feeding, bellies, etc).
I'm thinking that I need to just embrace all things BBW even while I work on my body (I've been losing weight for a few months). I would love to know anyone else's similar experiences or experienced BBW's advice for camming or content creating!

**I have read through a majority of past bbw posts :)

• Hugs
Reactions: omgitsg
I'm a size 16 in the same boat! Kind of.. I had a second baby about a year and a half ago and he stretched my body out pretty badly. I'm losing the weight still, though I'm a little lumpy now and I don't think I'll ever have a tight curvy body again. I also have a lot of stretch marks. At this point I've been told a couple of times that I'm not a "true" bbw though... Very curious to hear how girls have handled this :)

I had a second baby about a year and a half ago and he stretched my body out pretty badly. I'm losing the weight still, though I'm a little lumpy now and I don't think I'll ever have a tight curvy body again. I also have a lot of stretch mark..

I'm the exact same way! Before I had my baby, I was more in the curvy, chubby category but now my body is a totally different shape! I've also been told I'm not really a bbw but then again I really don't seem to appeal to the same market as my slim cam friends.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that feels this way though!

• Hugs
Reactions: LemonShade
(I've been losing weight for a few months)
Omg, if you do C4S, film weekly weigh/measurement updates. You can make each one its own video in the gaining weight category, or be sneaky sneaky and make them a compilation in reverse so it looks like you're getting bigger. Even when losing weight, update clips sell GREAT.

I've also been told I'm not really a bbw

In my opinion, anyone who fits in Lane Bryant clothes is a "real BBW". I'm a 300+lb size 20-22 and sometimes get told that I'm "too skinny" by guys who prefer the 500lb+ ladies. Some guys just want the very large ladies, but they really need to work on their tact when they tell us that, they can be a little rude about it.

If you have a belly, embrace it! Belly worship is a huge seller. Anything belly is a hot seller - belly button, belly drops (they really like to hear your belly smack together or smack on your thighs), belly lotion/oil, belly belly everything belly.

If you can film with skinny girls, dudes go WILD over seeing a size difference. I filmed clips with @BiancaBaker who is almost small enough to be 1/3 of me, and guys went bonkers buying those clips. They're now my best sellers!

If you're able to eat a lot of food in one sitting, capitalize on it! I can eat a whole pizza under certain circumstances, and it never fails to sell. Just eating a regular amount of food sells pretty well, but overeating sells better. Don't actually push yourself too far, but act like you are. Additionally, savory foods are usually easier to eat a lot of than sweets. I can't finish a half dozen cupcakes because I can't handle the sugar, but I can put away pizza or burgers like a champ.

If you're not sure how to approach some BBW categories, let me know! I can give more pointers or share a video as an example.

I have shot with ladies all size's and shape's and some of my best seller's are clips with girls who are bigger than I am. They LOVE the size comparison; and yes to what @SaffronBurke said if you have 0 issues filming with other woman I would highly suggest finding a petite model to make clips with. I shoot w/ an SSBBW who is 500 plus pounds and she's amazing. I have her squash me, I feed her, we shoot hardcore (which sells amazing) , and we do all sorts of other stuff- transformation fantasies sell great, as well as magic control and body part comparison. Saffron and I are also selling super amazing too; Even if your a smaller BBW; they love it all!

Also if you can get a girl to feed you--> DO IT. It doesn't have to be sexual but if you go that route it will sell a million times better. You can obviously shoot solo stuff but deff do not be afraid to reach out to get some badass content!

I dropped a lot of weight over the last year and get crap for not being big enough sometimes but I feel like everyone's opinion of what a BBW is varies. I'm like a 14/13 now. I still use the term because to one man I might still be the BBW he's looking for to another I'm just a fat fetish nut rider lol. You can't please everyone.

I just tag for everything when it comes to social media BBW, thick, curvy, fat, etc. I mean if you go by Drake's terms Nicki Minaj is a BBW. I don't even know where to draw the line anymore.:wacky:

Omg every, thank you times 1000! This is so extremely helpful. I'm definitely going to take all of this advice. My best friend is also a cam girl and is ironically like 100lbs smaller than me lol. I moderate her room regularly, and I've noticed a lot of guys asking if we ever film together or do shows together... which never made sense until I read this! haha. This whole time I was thinking that they were either confused or maybe thought I was smaller than I actually am :giggle:

I'm super self conscious about my belly (post baby it is just so different than how it was before), but I do find that camming in general does both help with my body positivity and make it worse at times. I'm pushing forward though and I feel better about embracing my belly knowing that it can be a popular selling point for myself. I also love the idea of reversing my measurements haha, that would also just be nice to do in terms of tracking my weight loss anyway, :angel: I mean I'm not opposed to eating on camera if that's what my customers are looking for....seems too good to be true actually!! lol

Saffron, I'm probably going to end up reaching out to you sooner or later once I get the ball rolling, but I'm really loving all of the great advice! It really makes me feel good about camming and making content!

I'm the exact same way! Before I had my baby, I was more in the curvy, chubby category but now my body is a totally different shape! I've also been told I'm not really a bbw but then again I really don't seem to appeal to the same market as my slim cam friends.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that feels this way though!

I am also a cam model with a "mom bod"...
At first I started on MFC, comparing myself to all those top stars. One day I had to realize that I can't compare myself to them because I am not in the same niche as them. No matter what we won't share the same fans.

I am also am in between bbw. I have lost all my postpartum weight but I am still much curvier that before I had kids. I find a ton of guys are into a mom or milf body and it can be hot too.

Also, I don't know if it matter but the last 7 days I made $27 from mfc. In one hour at streamate I had made $89. Keeping trying to find where you fit don't hate on yourself and change you unless you want to. Big shout out to saffron for recently giving me the confidence as well to accept who I am!

Saffron you are gorgeous and you turn ME on!

I am also am in between bbw. I have lost all my postpartum weight but I am still much curvier that before I had kids. I find a ton of guys are into a mom or milf body and it can be hot too.

Also, I don't know if it matter but the last 7 days I made $27 from mfc. In one hour at streamate I had made $89. Keeping trying to find where you fit don't hate on yourself and change you unless you want to. Big shout out to saffron for recently giving me the confidence as well to accept who I am!

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!! I am also going to try streamates once my equipment gets here, seems to be a good place to be as a curvy girl. It's comforting to hear that people like streamates that were originally on mfc, I feel like I'm already very familiar with the groove of mfc so sm seemed intimidating. Excited to give it a go!!

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!! I am also going to try streamates once my equipment gets here, seems to be a good place to be as a curvy girl. It's comforting to hear that people like streamates that were originally on mfc, I feel like I'm already very familiar with the groove of mfc so sm seemed intimidating. Excited to give it a go!!

I felt nervous at first with SM as well but honestly for some of us girls who had to work harder on MFC like myself I was over prepared. It's a lot smaller, easier to maintain the crowd, and really easy to connect with people specifically looking for an alternative type.

I felt nervous at first with SM as well but honestly for some of us girls who had to work harder on MFC like myself I was over prepared. It's a lot smaller, easier to maintain the crowd, and really easy to connect with people specifically looking for an alternative type.

Oh yes! That sounds awesome I'm super happy to hear that!

Big shout out to saffron for recently giving me the confidence as well to accept who I am!

That's so awesome to hear! I live for making ladies more confident.

Great advice in here, following. After a couple kids I definitely have some extra. And its mostly all stuck in the middle lol. I'm hesitant to call myself a bbw as I'm roughly a size 10, but short so 5 lbs is a dress size for me. I just signed up on streammate but haven't put in any real time on it yet. I want to get started but have just been intimidated with learning yet another site but this thread is giving me the push I need.

Definitely following this thread! The way you expressed your concerns, I totally get it! I'm always trying to find my niche being an in between BBW model. I feel like I'm not big enough to satisfy the big girl lovers and definitely too big (at 220lbs) to not be in the BBW category.
At first I started on MFC, comparing myself to all those top stars. One day I had to realize that I can't compare myself to them because I am not in the same niche as them. No matter what we won't share the same fans.
/QUOTE]

Also THIS! I really really needed to hear this. I get so discouraged seeing the front page that sometimes I'll wonder why I bother, but this is true. You can't let it get to you, especially when you know that's not even in your category.

Reactions: KatSinclair
Definitely following this thread! The way you expressed your concerns, I totally get it! I'm always trying to find my niche being an in between BBW model. I feel like I'm not big enough to satisfy the big girl lovers and definitely too big (at 220lbs) to not be in the BBW category.

Same! I'm down to 215 but it doesnt really make a difference. But I have been on MFC a few times since posting and this is what I've noticed:

I have kept my BBW tags like chubby, thick, curvy, small bbw, etc. and have had both men interested in me FOR my specific body type and also some that just happen to be interested in me regardless of my size. I've only had one asshole come into my room, leave a rude ass comment, and then disappear. I just immediately banned him and that was that. It honestly did bother me though but I just kept chatting in my room because I didn't want to let him ruin my night.

Right now my biggest "concern" is that I might look a certain way with clothes/lingerie than without but I just try to be as open as possible and tell people to check out my profile. So far everyone thats been interested have stuck around regardless, which is awesome :)

I also want to add that my best friend and I we're both camming in the same room, but not together, and there were a handful of guys from her room that switched over to mine to tip me and also some that said they preferred my body to hers (in a nice way). She is 110lbs size 0, so this made me feel very comfortable being the size that I am, even compared to a thinner model. Even when I popped in and out of her cam show, the guys were really chill.

So far I've decided to just do tit play and below the belt stuff without flaunting my stomach specifically because I am still learning to love it lol.

Same! I'm down to 215 but it doesnt really make a difference. But I have been on MFC a few times since posting and this is what I've noticed:

I have kept my BBW tags like chubby, thick, curvy, small bbw, etc. and have had both men interested in me FOR my specific body type and also some that just happen to be interested in me regardless of my size. I've only had one asshole come into my room, leave a rude ass comment, and then disappear. I just immediately banned him and that was that. It honestly did bother me though but I just kept chatting in my room because I didn't want to let him ruin my night.

So far I've decided to just do tit play and below the belt stuff without flaunting my stomach specifically because I am still learning to love it lol.

Quite honestly, this is why I haven't gone back onto MFC. I got SEVERAL jerks that talked crap about my size and it just bothered me too much to continue. It's funny now though because months later and I'm embracing the belly and belly play fetishes. I have no idea why. I think maybe it's because I finally decided that yeah, I'd like to lose weight, but I'm still happy with who I am now. I'll just keep working to get healthy. I'll have to try it again with those tags and see what I get. Can't hurt to try again! You actually gave me the confidence boost to stick myself out there again. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: KatSinclair
In my opinion-- embrace it!!

I've found that the hardest thing to be is an "in-betweener". I'm losing weight.. right now I'm at 160-- still too chubby to fit in as curvy (I still have tummy).. but way too small to be for most BBW guys. Its a frustrating spot to be in!!

I feel the EXACT same way, been considering this since I first started doing this (less than a month ago). When I upload clips to sell, I tag them "chubby" and "curvy." I'm not very big, but I've always been one of the fat girls. My weight has fluctuated of course, but I've always been overweight and generally regarded as chubby. But here I'm struggling with, like, am I allowed to market myself as a BBW? Is there a niche for small BBWs? I'm short and kind of round and have quite a bit of extra fat but I can pass as just "curvy" by manipulating camera angles and body positioning. If I wanted to, though, I could also definitely play up my chub. I'm 5'1, 180, size 16-ish. I feel like I'm not big enough to cater to guys who love big girls, but I'm far from petite. Where do I go? How do I identify myself? I don't want to intrude on the BBW category, I don't feel like I fit in! :banghead:
I love all the advice pouring in on this thread! You guys are so genuine and helpful

I feel the EXACT same way, been considering this since I first started doing this (less than a month ago). When I upload clips to sell, I tag them "chubby" and "curvy." I'm not very big, but I've always been one of the fat girls. My weight has fluctuated of course, but I've always been overweight and generally regarded as chubby. But here I'm struggling with, like, am I allowed to market myself as a BBW? Is there a niche for small BBWs? I'm short and kind of round and have quite a bit of extra fat but I can pass as just "curvy" by manipulating camera angles and body positioning. If I wanted to, though, I could also definitely play up my chub. I'm 5'1, 180, size 16-ish. I feel like I'm not big enough to cater to guys who love big girls, but I'm far from petite. Where do I go? How do I identify myself? I don't want to intrude on the BBW category, I don't feel like I fit in! :banghead:
I love all the advice pouring in on this thread! You guys are so genuine and helpful

Don't worry so much on feeling like you have to connect yourself to a niche. I'm in a similar class: big booty, 4'11 & 145 lbs. Not skinny at all, a chubbette for sure lmao but I don't consider myself quite BBW (Although guys have called me BBW even when I was 20 lbs lighter haha) I just market myself as 'curvy' which can come in all varities.

What I also wanted to say for everyone in the thread is don't feel like you need to tie yourself to one niche-a body type. You can also market through your ethnicity(if you're comfortable with it), hobbies, other physical attributes,show style etc. I.E: Cosplay, nerd girls, tattoos, spanking, hair color, height, roleplays etc. Many times with more experience you start to cultivate your niches so don't feel like you need to decide right away.

I have plenty of members who join my shows who also visit skinny models. Not all guys who come into your room are strictly into BBW/curvy girls-they just simply like hot girls :)

lets be real

men don't know what the term bbw even means

I have seen girls get called bbw JUST cuz they have a big ass or big tits, orJUST cuz they are tall. I have also seen girls size 16+ be harassed for not being "bbw enough" whatever the fuck that means.

Last edited:
I have plenty of members who join my shows who also visit skinny models. Not all guys who come into your room are strictly into BBW/curvy girls-they just simply like hot girls :)

This. I'll be honest, I'm one who prefers skinny and fit models. But, it is a preference, and I find beauty in many different types of women. It can be a great smile and a pretty face, or a particular curve on her body, nipples, etc. Personality trumps all though. Regardless of how hot a person is, they can ruin the physical appeal quickly by having an ugly personality.

I will compliment you ladies on your self-confidence though. It's good to see people comfortable with themselves. :)

lets be real

I have seen girls get called bbw JUST cuz they have a big ass or big tits, orJUST cuz they are tall. I have also seen girls size 16+ be harassed for not being "bbw enough" whatever the fuck that means.

It's not just bbw, nor is it just guys. People use terms so loosely now. For example, "curvy" is a very broad descriptor. My favorite is "MILF". I personally know a few women who get called MILFS all the time. But, they are not mothers, not even to pets.

It's not just bbw, nor is it just guys. People use terms so loosely now. For example, "curvy" is a very broad descriptor. My favorite is "MILF". I personally know a few women who get called MILFS all the time. But, they are not mothers, not even to pets.

So true!!

lets be real

I'm a size 22, over 300 pounds, and have been called "too skinny" loads of times. Some dudes, yo. Some dudes.

4FB59D48-0366-4E35-8A4C-EACCF500134E.jpeg E8C17BA4-21CE-4BA3-ADDB-89BB32446AED.jpeg So would I be considered a bbw or curvy I’d appreciate anyone opinion bc now that I’m reading the threads maybe I wouldn’t be considered a bww I was going To go on streamate as curvy bc I’m like a size 18-22 3x depending on the jeans so what y’all think? Curvy or bbw for me

View attachment 74469 View attachment 74470 So would I be considered a bbw or curvy I’d appreciate anyone opinion bc now that I’m reading the threads maybe I wouldn’t be considered a bww I was going To go on streamate as curvy bc I’m like a size 18-22 3x depending on the jeans so what y’all think? Curvy or bbw for me
You can market in both of course but if you had to pick I’d say BBW!

Status
Not open for further replies.