AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flip the script: Things Models Say to Assholes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I'll start

I was telling you that if you want me to pretend to be stupid about shit in life to make you feel better about yourself I would add it to the tip menu and pretend to be stupid for your benefit as long as I get your tokens

I'm offering a special tonight on Fuck Off Forevers, and you actually just won it free of charge! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'll start

I was telling you that if you want me to pretend to be stupid about shit in life to make you feel better about yourself I would add it to the tip menu and pretend to be stupid for your benefit as long as I get your tokens
Sorry to change the subject from the original post but I've genuinely had shows like this. Where they want me to play a brainless bimbo and call me stupid hoe etc. I probably shouldn't but I'm very happy to do these shows. Call me unintelligent all you like while I use my appearance and acting to milk your money, who's the real idiot?

Sorry to change the subject from the original post but I've genuinely had shows like this. Where they want me to play a brainless bimbo and call me stupid hoe etc. I probably shouldn't but I'm very happy to do these shows. Call me unintelligent all you like while I use my appearance and acting to milk your money, who's the real idiot?
It's not for everyone :D but I actually have a friend who has a degree in corporate law that does camming instead currently, and she plays dumb on cam, because it does simply bring in more customers... from some of the conversations I've had with her about this, it seems some men are even turned off by intelligent or strong women.. but fuck yea, milk them for all they have, they are not the smart ones in this case..

I've done that but I just can't anymore. I've hit myself, called myself a stupid slut, that's basically all I did for so long and even though I always knew I'm just acting, today giving these guys that satisfaction makes me crazy angry. I just can't.

To not double post: my ultimate fuck you is to answer a stupid request with a ppv message which is only "no".

I do it sometimes too. I understand that they are the insecure weak one, not me, and I think it’s pathetic. However, they are not my family so I don’t need to save them from themselves, and their own insecurities/ impotence around real people. So fuck ‘em 🤷‍♀️ I’m fine with crazy guys staying in their little imaginary world in their heads. I don’t need a genuine connection with “that”. No thanks, forever. I’m good . Stay in La La land weird guys. There s no shortage on normal well balanced guys to have real connections with. Crazy farm can stay where it is .

Last edited:
Ahh, I was going to put this in the WTF thread, but it fits here. My response is not very funny - but showed that killing with kindness was a good MOA for today... He is still thinking about his comeback..

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 17.07.51.png

Very true.They deserve to have their wallet drained06acf452873fd5bfab6d00b1ad48ac1b.jpg

Ahh, I was going to put this in the WTF thread, but it fits here. My response is not very funny - but showed that killing with kindness was a good MOA for today... He is still thinking about his comeback..

View attachment 97109

When you consider the reaction this member was probably looking for (tears, anger, you stooping to his level, or just trying to get banned), your response is brilliant. It robs him of any of those possibilities.

I am taking over this thread - but seriously?

"the more i see the more i tip" he says as he is watching me dance nude for a goal someone else completed. His token balance in the thousands.

Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 13.21.36.png

I am taking over this thread - but seriously?

"the more i see the more i tip" he says as he is watching me dance nude for a goal someone else completed. His token balance in the thousands.

View attachment 97280
You have a great way with words, and the patience of a saint it seems!
Now if I had been on the receiving end of something like that, I would have tipped well just to acknowledge the way you called me out.

wtf is up with all the sister things lately.. I did not see this so much a couple of years ago..
Dunno but yes, i also notice an increase of that (and of guys who dont take no as an answer) thats why i dont even want to do roleplays anymore. a few months ago it was more and more step stuff and now they ask for direkt incest shit. and even if some ok ish story is agreed on a lot of customers try to turn it to those roles mid show. maybe this is the time to only offer roleplays to regulars.

Not really an asshole, but I found it funny. Sorry I didn't get a screen shot.

I know many models here have expressed that they appreciate all tips, no matter how small; and all those one token tips add up. But I find the "yellow walls" of one token tips to be mildly annoying and can instantly kill the vibe in an otherwise active room. Have some respect for yourself AND the model and stop throwing nickels at her. Apparently this model feels the same:

model: It's like Chinese water torture
model: but with pennies

I know many models here have expressed that they appreciate all tips, no matter how small; and all those one token tips add up. But I find the "yellow walls" of one token tips to be mildly annoying and can instantly kill the vibe in an otherwise active room. Have some respect for yourself AND the model and stop throwing nickels at her. Apparently this model feels the same:
haha

there is a guy who visits a model I do who does this with several hundred tokens - then he leaves. So everyone is waiting for this stream of 3 second tips to work through the system or tipping and seeing the vibe go through 20 minutes later. And the dude is not even staying watching the model perform

Last edited:
Apparently everything a model has ever said to me.

I appreciate all tips...but to avoid the 1tk spam I set my toys to 2tk and up.
Interestingly nobody spams with 2tk when they check the levels and see that 6tk is actually a better deal for length/strength.
Still get the odd one but the regulars tend to tell them in chat that they're wasting their tokens...so I don't even have to say anything.

Recently I made a charlesbot wheel for 1tk, it has 3 prizes- "thanks" "every tk counts" and "kisses"...so I don't have to say anything, they got a wheelspin that said a response.
If it's quiet I read what it lands on.

I appreciate all tips...but to avoid the 1tk spam I set my toys to 2tk and up.
Interestingly nobody spams with 2tk when they check the levels and see that 6tk is actually a better deal for length/strength.
Still get the odd one but the regulars tend to tell them in chat that they're wasting their tokens...so I don't even have to say anything.

Recently I made a charlesbot wheel for 1tk, it has 3 prizes- "thanks" "every tk counts" and "kisses"...so I don't have to say anything, they got a wheelspin that said a response.
If it's quiet I read what it lands on.
the 1 tk wheel is such a good idea 😦

Status
Not open for further replies.