AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flip the script: Things Models Say to Assholes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently everything a model has ever said to me.

Then you should probably ask yourself why you're having so many negative encounters with models? You'd probably have a better time with models if you didn't stir up drama (and also bait a model in your forum posts). Just from what I've seen on here in some of your interactions with a particular ACF model...yikes.

Your response to her this morning in another thread:
"Wow, there's something adult-webcam-themed that we agree on 100%."

Just leave it alone, dude. We get it. Y'all had issues with each other six months ago when you did something to piss her off in her chat room. You don't have to use this forum to single her out (with your subtle jabs at her) in an attempt to make her uncomfortable. Let it go, and just try to enjoy being a member of this forum, and maybe you'll even learn some things on here...such as the appropriate/inappropriate ways to interact with a model. And how to not put your foot in your mouth as much. Happy Hump Day!

Then you should probably ask yourself why you're having so many negative encounters with models? You'd probably have a better time with models if you didn't stir up drama (and also bait a model in your forum posts). Just from what I've seen on here in some of your interactions with a particular ACF model...yikes.

Just leave it alone, dude. We get it. Y'all had issues with each other six months ago when you did something to piss her off in her chat room. You don't have to use this forum to single her out (with your subtle jabs at her) in an attempt to make her uncomfortable. Let it go, and just try to enjoy being a member of this forum, and maybe you'll even learn some things on here...such as the appropriate/inappropriate ways to interact with a model. And how to not put your foot in your mouth as much. Happy Hump Day!
💜💜💜💜

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
On the first day I ever cammed I was on LiveJasmine, I had no idea what I was doing but I expected to get some trolls and they did arrive about an hour or so after I'd been hanging out and chatting with some guys, a few privates.

"You're ugly, go kill yourself"
"You should work at Walmart you stupid ugly whore"

blah blah blah you guys know

I was just going to ignore them, if they got absolutely no attention they'd go away (at least that's how I have always dealt with people in different chatrooms in different forums). However, I had a wonderful extremely unexpected surprise...a few of the guys started jumping down the trolls' throats and eventually drove them from the room it was pretty cool, to be honest. I never expected anything like that.

Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for proving my point.

Thank YOU for helping me realize exactly why some of the models on here prefer to not put their links in their signature. Have a lovely evening.

And it was proved really well.
Oh yes, you proved A point very well. Just not the one you were hoping for or likely wanted to.
But hey, you're right and everyone is wrong 🤷‍♂️

@yummybrownfox nailed it here. I see it and I'm just a user, not a model

Love the drama on this thread. Very sad. But, anyhow; here is a little something to bring us back to the original topic. I probably shouldnt have encouraged him but I was a lil bored and wanted a good battle. It was shortlived - he left after this. I was just getting warmed up!

Screen Shot 2023-09-07 at 19.30.46.png

Love the drama on this thread. Very sad. But, anyhow; here is a little something to bring us back to the original topic. I probably shouldnt have encouraged him but I was a lil bored and wanted a good battle. It was shortlived - he left after this. I was just getting warmed up!

View attachment 97585

It irks my nerves seeing how nasty these guys are to you. But I smile when I see your responses to them, and how quick on the draw you are. :) His 3 tokens...he'd probably spread them out in a span of a half hour. 😂 The theatrics with some of these guys when they're tipping one token here and there....

It irks my nerves seeing how nasty these guys are to you. But I smile when I see your responses to them, and how quick on the draw you are. :) His 3 tokens...he'd probably spread them out in a span of a half hour. 😂 The theatrics with some of these guys when they're tipping one token here and there....
I am really not at all bothered by them. Been at this for way too long to let these people bother me - now I often just think about these threads and using their nastyness for entertainment. Thank you, I do appreciate the empathy. :)

Reactions: Wuggie
I think it's always best to troll the trolls back as best you can, that annoys them more while giving you entertainment. Obviously, they want to piss you off, upset you, etc so when that doesn't work and you are laughing at them, it works in the model's favour. It's always fun to watch when a model out-wits and out-trolls a troll.

I think it's always best to troll the trolls back as best you can, that annoys them more while giving you entertainment.

I like trolling people back too…both on cam and in the Facebook (and YouTube) comments section. Lol. And I love it when these idiots realize that their reject “Can’t-get-laid” asses can’t ruin my day. But I can piss them off without even having to raise my voice, and by smiling the entire time I’m clowning and mocking them. I love it when they can’t handle that, and the trash takes itself out.

I used to watch the Streamate model Renna Ryann, and be in awe of the way she’d stay smiling, and remain sugary sweet WHILE she’s telling a dude off…and prepares to kick or block him. 😂 👍 I loved that. What an inspiration! :clap:

Filthy chat is totally fine by me, but please can we try to keep it in context. Or if you must splurt out a fantasy of yours out of the blue and with no pre-warning, please can you at least send it with a generous coating of tokens.

I got this from someone whom I had never spoken to before.

Screen Shot 2023-09-17 at 15.00.45.png

at least this one DID start with a Hello! :giggle:
He did indeed. I kid you not, he also told me, in these words, that "his little one is tired and would be angry if he got woken up now, so no hat trick."

Very caring.. So very caring! lol.

He did indeed. I kid you not, he also told me, in these words, that "his little one is tired and would be angry if he got woken up now, so no hat trick."

Very caring.. So very caring! lol.
oh god.. I found it really funny though with those two posts of yours right after each other

I will never understand this

• Funny!
Reactions: CallMeMaria
Reactions: MarieElise
The "Being able to bug any model you want via PM" perk for ultimate members absolutely SUCKS for models.
I have been an ultimate member for a while and have literally never PMed a model without either her PMing first or paying the PM fee. I don’t understand the thinking otherwise. One model I know also has her picture fee at 1 token. I can only begin to imagine how many dick pics (or worse) she gets sent unsolicited

The "Being able to bug any model you want via PM" perk for ultimate members absolutely SUCKS for models.
I also never understood why this is a thing, NEVER would I PM someone model, if she doesn't initiate it.. the whole being able to PM/DM people without some form of acceptance is actually just annoying as hell...

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.