AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flow wands?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneySiren

Inactive Cam Model
I was wondering if anyone here has used them and can gauge the learning curve? I've heard that if you want to have better flow in your dancing that this can help. That starting with one is fairly easy but two can be tricky. Are there any brands I should look into/avoid?

I never knew these things existed, but with prime shipping I got me one ordered with a DVD. I may never use it, but it looks super cool anyways.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I never knew these things existed, but with prime shipping I got me one ordered with a DVD. I may never use it, but it looks super cool anyways.

I'd love to know how that goes for you... I'm still not sure if I'll get one... I really like what I've seen so far though. They look like magic!!! :D

I've had one before but I gave it away to a friend. It's actually quite easy to learn, just takes some practice and you'll find your flow sooner or later :)

Hmm perhaps I can get one in a no or so after I'm done budgeting... see how I do. That's for the input

What is this witchcraft ? :blackalien: :jawdrop: :nailbiting:

Im ordering one ASAP - Where does one order one though??!?!! I checked Amazon and couldn't find it.

I want this for magic control and just because it looks amazing, I'll let you know how it works out!!!

I legit thought this thread was about menstruation. Flow wand = tampon (seriously, I thought it was some lingo I wasn't hip to)
but now I know it's about magic! MAGIC I say! so so so coooool

I legit thought this thread was about menstruation. Flow wand = tampon (seriously, I thought it was some lingo I wasn't hip to)
but now I know it's about magic! MAGIC I say! so so so coooool

I thought the "Slow periods" thread was the one about menstruation. Worst thing was, I actually clicked on it.

I'm not sure how long it Wil be before I can get one from the flowtoys site. I've heard mixed things about other ones but there's seem to have the best deal should it get damaged at least. Im clumsy so maybe I should start off with one that doesnt light up

Reactions: Nordling
nordling made me a spiffy gif... I'm not great with it though I just got it today... ITS SO FUN!!! Like... I felt like a child who just discovered bubbles and pixie sticks... was wonderful! I'm hoping to get better with it. I'm gonna practice so much!!!

Attachments

• so damn cool.gif
    so damn cool.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
You might want to check out some YT videos. This fellow offers a nice introduction and has more advanced videos as well.

Reactions: BritneySiren
"bubbles and pixie sticks"
oh lord, lets not label these fine things for kids only.... :haha:

Good thing no one said that anything was just for kids as saying something is like discovering something for the first time at a young age is not explicitly saying it's just for kids but words were made to be misunderstood weren't' they and this further separation only makes this scenario more likely. Though that could be sarcasm... but since there's no sarcasm font I can't really tell... at any rate I would never say something is for kids or not... a person who wants to play with a stick on a string probably shouldn't do that... I can only infer what is for me and what isn't.... not what is or isn't for anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.