AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For All Who Are Struggling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I am sitting here on a Friday night, pre-Halloween, watching three women shake their asses on cam with over 5000 people in the room. They started a ticket show countdown about 10 minutes ago and only have 3 ticket holders as I type this.

It's.not.you. Don't give up on yourself if this is something you truly want to continue doing. Take risks you're comfortable with and find out.

This message brought to you by courage and Budweiser and 10 years of grinding it and having my most successful year ever. :)

I am sitting here on a Friday night, pre-Halloween, watching three women shake their asses on cam with over 5000 people in the room. They started a ticket show countdown about 10 minutes ago and only have 3 ticket holders as I type this.

It's.not.you. Don't give up on yourself if this is something you truly want to continue doing. Take risks you're comfortable with and find out.

This message brought to you by courage and Budweiser and 10 years of grinding it and having my most successful year ever. :)
This night was weird. Almost notning really, but in afternoon had great shift ,started with 2000 tkn in one tip . At night- almost no people and no tokens. Cb can be surprising :)))

Reactions: Vixxen81
Status
Not open for further replies.