AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For Those of You/ Us Who Enjoy Anal Sex :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2011
Out of good humor, I have been making YouTube vids for a while now. I looked and couldn't find any discussions on Anal Sex here, and since a few of my regulars are the ones who gave me the idea for the topic of this vid, I thought I would go ahead and make a thread on it. Hope you enjoy! :)

Note: All of my vids are made out of good humor and are meant for entertainment purposes. Unless otherwise stated, they are not intended to offend any one in particular.

Lol, Jupiter, I think that can maybe be arranged... depends on the topic of the vid however. Glad you enjoy them hun! :) I enjoy making them.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Thanks. Nice job on the video. I was always taught to recommend condom use for anal sex regardless of relationship & health status, due to the risk of bacterial infection, especially for uncut men. Then again, plenty of people don't bother. Any opinions?

Human said:
Thanks. Nice job on the video. I was always taught to recommend condom use for anal sex regardless of relationship & health status, due to the risk of bacterial infection, especially for uncut men. Then again, plenty of people don't bother. Any opinions?

Ive had a lot of anal sex with an uncut partner. He never got an infection, but once he tore his frenulum trying to put it in my nubile backdoor.

Love it! :D I kept wanting to shout, "I LOVE ANAL!" the whole time I was watching it. Lol.

@Human, I don't use condoms for anything. I've yet to find one that doesn't give me a serious allergic reaction. Luckily for me I've only been having sex with the same person, minus a few girls sprinkled in, for the last 4+ years. There was condom use with the other girls though and std tests before any clothes were removed.

Jessi said:
Human said:

Ive had a lot of anal sex with an uncut partner. He never got an infection, but once he tore his frenulum trying to put it in my nubile backdoor.

What the hell is a frenulum! (PS serves him right for choosing to keep his replica sandworm from dune rather than a clean, cut love-dispener :lol: )
http://www.deviantart.com/download/179640332/sandworms_by_pollux101-d2yybd8.jpg

Miss__Kitty said:
Lol, Jupiter, I think that can maybe be arranged... depends on the topic of the vid however. Glad you enjoy them hun! :) I enjoy making them.

I think that squirting versus accidental loss of bladder control would be a helpful topic for a vid. So many women are embarrassed by squirting on their partners every so often. It makes it hard for them to enjoy the experience.

Did you start doing vids with the idea of doing PSA's?

Jupiter551 said:
Jessi said:
Human said:

What the hell is a frenulum! (PS serves him right for choosing to keep his replica sandworm from dune rather than a clean, cut love-dispener :lol: )
http://www.deviantart.com/download/179640332/sandworms_by_pollux101-d2yybd8.jpg
:lol: That's a little bit like preventing murder by committing suicide, or avoiding the Draft by enlisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.