AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Forensic Files on Netflix

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyDimples

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 16, 2013
BBW cam world
www.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@RubyDimples
Tumblr Username
RubyDimples
MFC Username
RubyDimples
Streamate Username
RubySoCuteDimples
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/62651/RubyDimples/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/78855/Rubybbw
:hi: Me three. I like the really old cases in particular. It's cool to see how far their technology and knowledge has come.

:hi: Me three. I like the really old cases in particular. It's cool to see how far their technology and knowledge has come.

Inless you have Dexter like qualities you can not escape leaving evidence.

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW HELLLL YISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!1

Forensic Files is MY SHIT :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Like...you know how most shows like this start out really cool then about 10 episodes in they run out of cool shit to do episodes on so it starts to get repetitive or boring.

Yeah....that doesn't happen! And the craziest part is ALL OF THIS SHIT ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED! And there's sooo many. I watched one the other day that was the craziest one I've seen so far...I'll have to remember it and come back to share it. What are your favorite cases so far?

Reactions: RubyDimples
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW HELLLL YISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!1

Forensic Files is MY SHIT :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Like...you know how most shows like this start out really cool then about 10 episodes in they run out of cool shit to do episodes on so it starts to get repetitive or boring.

Yeah....that doesn't happen! And the craziest part is ALL OF THIS SHIT ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED! And there's sooo many. I watched one the other day that was the craziest one I've seen so far...I'll have to remember it and come back to share it. What are your favorite cases so far?

I have literally watched every episode on netflix! As far as a favorite I would say the majority of them. :)

Love the Forensic Files, I typically go to bed with the ID channel, which is all murder related shows. Sadly, I now believe that over 50% of marriages end in murder as a result.

I think the death process is fascinating. In addition, seeing how advanced technology simply because we can pretty much find individuals identifying information. Dr Baden is amazing!
Forensic files, deadly women, unusual suspects... Investigation Discovery channel has plenty of macabre shows I love. Although I have to say that the best autopsy related documentaries I've seen were HBO's "Autopsy" with famous Dr. Baden.

Status
Not open for further replies.