AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

former models - how are you doing now?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsDaphne

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 18, 2017
hi everyone! I was pretty active and relatively successful on MFC for several years until disappearing from camland. long story short, I started feeling more and more concerned about the longevity of camming as a career/ lifestyle and wasn’t sure the benefits were outweighing the burnout i was feeling. i basically ghosted, although i’m still in touch with a handful of members whose online company i always enjoyed.

i’ve been living the normie lifestyle for a little while now, doing the nine to five grind. it’s fine! it’s boring! but i think the routine and the consistency have been overall beneficial for me.

if there are any formerly active models still hanging around ACF, i’d love to hear how you’re doing :) and if any current models are thinking about transitioning away from streaming, i’d be happy to chat with you about my experience.

i have so much respect for those of you out there hustling, and thank you Amber for continuing to provide a place for people to connect in an industry that can be overwhelmingly isolating.

Status
Not open for further replies.