AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Forming a couple on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2015
Hi there!
My name is Yourlovinghusband ( Look me up on CB if interested )
So i am a new broadcaster with a fanbase, currently about 4,000 followers and at my highest point im 9/10 times best watched male broadcaster( 1000+ viewers ) & i make about 800+/- Weekly!
But my fans request videos & camshows of me having sex with a female ( as i prefer not to have sex with a male. ). and they are willing to pays good tokens for this.
So i will tell you some more about me!
I'm from The Netherlands
I'm 18 years old.
I'm A student.
I'm Straight
Height : 6' 2"
Weight :149 lbs
( Any other info can be found in my CB bio or you can pm me for this )
So i want to do a STD test before anything thing can happen, will the test show you have a STD i do not want to perform with you cause of the risk of getting an STD, i will also let myself get tested and show you afcourse!
( Just to set straight im not looking for easy pussy. but i find it hard to find someone to do this with... )
Im sorry for not adding everything since this is just a quick post.

Much love, Your husband ;P

• Wat?!
Reactions: BiancaBaker
I really hated my husband. He was such an ass. Took my home when we divorced. Imma have to pass with doing a show with "my husband"

Don't expect people to look you up when you are asking for a favour, give us your link.
And maybe let gals know what the actual benefit of doing this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.