AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Frankie and Me - an Announcement and Self-Explanation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
"I'll never be on camera with another girl because I think sex is special."

I'm sure you've heard this from me before. Only once did I try to explain the circumstances otherwise, and I was all bashful about it and didn't do a good job of that. Honest right now I'm about to do no better at explaining it. But I'm going to try because I feel like I should. Plus it'd be easier to do publicly than a bunch of times on cam.

Um... well a semi unknown fact is that I don't have much sexual experience with people. That's a bad way to put it. To be more blunt, I haven't had many sexual occurrences. They have, however, been very varied in their activities. So basically what I'm saying is sometimes I feel like a virgin that gets shy when it comes to actually doing stuff though just because of the lack of events.

And yes, I believe love-making between two people is a special moment where you explore, worship, and enjoy each other.

But honest... it's mostly with me being uncomfortable and shy and pushing the idea away, but um, fucking sounds like it will be a ton of fun too.

Frankie though makes me feel completely at ease with the idea and stuffs.

Mkay this is harder to explain that it should be.

So yeah.

Um. To be honest what I'd like is for my fans to be proud of me for being both comfortable and excited. I'd like for people to let us enjoy it without question. Um. I just want to loosen up a bit. Spread my wings? Have awesome fun with someone as great as Frankie?

She's smart. She's kind. She has a great attitude. She's respectable. She likes what I like and understand the kinky things. And I want to fuck her and show off how awesome it is.

And it's ok that I want to enjoy this bit of life that I haven't tried before because I'm a squeemish little girl who's shy about her non-BDSM limits and has mixed opinions about love-making and fucking.

So um. I really hope I don't let anyone down. I hope I don't make you respect me a bit less or upset anyone. Really, I hope that everyone can be cool and enjoy the show as much as we will. (I wouldn't honestly care about these thoughts in most people, but there are friends and fans that I do very much care about; both their opinion of me and our friendships.)

I just wanted to clear this up before we're in the moment and someone says "WTF Alex! You're supposed to be a luv kitten who won't want to be dirty!" >_>

Or anything like that.

I feel completely comfortable, excited, happy, lustful, and rather dirty in a good way about this. I don't mean it to seam otherwise, but I feel like I need to explain myself to you guys.

Anywho, I'm done rambling, apologizing, explaining myself, and all that.

Lastly this isn't a for-sure thing. I just messaged her while kinda thinking dirty ...

11:03:35 PM AlexLady2: When I say this I'm more hitting on you than trying to get something done (I don't think it'd actually happen, you know, like a fantasy not a serious comment.)
11:03:46 PM AlexLady2: but you're the one model I'd ever be willing to do a show with <_<
11:03:57 PM AlexLady2: because you get it, you're sexy, and you're still caring and sweet
11:04:00 PM AlexLady2: you are awesome :h:

She was like, "We should!"

I exclaimed, "OMG Yes yes yes" and proceeded to explain that I was giddy, horny, and happy of the idea.

That's where it is at the moment. We'll chat more and plan.

Oh and I need to get permission from my partner... but um... I'm pretty sure I will. Yet with that I can't promise. So don't get too excited guys.

But if I can, I'd -love- to.

Right on. Get at it, sister.

To me, it matters not your experience, so much as that you are enjoying the exploration of your sexuality. Lack of experience is exciting because everything is new and you experience that "sexy nervous" feeling that everyone feels. You've hinted in previous conversations as to your newness to sexuality, but I've never dreamed of holding it against you or altering my opinion of you as a person in any way whatsoever.

Whatever you do, be it on cam or off, is perfectly fine with me. Don't ever think my input should direct your cam sessions. You've already got me hooked so don't think you have to put on something special for me. I'm a nobody; just a regular guy that enjoys your company. I'll hang out whether you're fully clothed or have Frankie's face pressed into the mattress on the bed fucking her until her toes curl.

You and Frankie both rock my world. I wish I could spend more time with each of you, but the time I do spend is as wonderful as can be. :dance:

:think:

:clap: :dance: :hello1:

If this show goes down, I must see it.

so which deity am I supposed to high-five for bringing about this series of events?

Both of you are awesome, I would love to see you two on cam together. That last sentence was an understatement, so you don't feel too much pressure ;)

This is cooler than cool that 2 of my favorite not just models, but people are considering meeting in person. I doubt I speak for just myself, but having both of you on one cam, reguardless of how intimate it gets would totally make my day!
If this does get agreed upon in priciple (significant others included), I would definately contribute to a travel expense fund for whomever decides to do the traveling.

As more of a lurker than anything (I've only ever seen amber, Frankie, and one other who escapes me for the moment) and never having bought tokens before (I mainly just follow amber on Twitter), I'd have to say I'd seriously consider donating ('paying' feels like the wrong word in this situation) to support you in this endeavor. I won't lie and say that I wouldn't enjoy watching either, but this sounds like a personal growth step for you. You have my encouragement and support.

In fact it's moments like these I'm envious of you ladies. Sounds like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.