AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freaking out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2022
Okay so my ex started with this cps threat. Not sure if they work weekends. But now my ex is asking his parents where I live since in the almost 2 years I left him, he has never been.
His parents won't give it out thank God since they cut thier own son out of everything.
The werid part is I had a nightmare about my ex and his girlfriend attacking me and I don't ignore my dreams I lean on them. It's a sign but when and where ??

Okay so my ex started with this cps threat. Not sure if they work weekends. But now my ex is asking his parents where I live since in the almost 2 years I left him, he has never been.
His parents won't give it out thank God since they cut thier own son out of everything.
The werid part is I had a nightmare about my ex and his girlfriend attacking me and I don't ignore my dreams I lean on them. It's a sign but when and where ??

Look into getting a restraining order and bring your file of evidence of him making threats. Call the non emergency line to get the harassment on file. You got this momma. Im so sorry how terrifying all of this is.

Also recommend getting yourself a nice thick metal bat and bear mace at your local sports/outdoors store if you dont have any protection. Check out your local/state laws on tasers before ordering.

It's getting horrible his girlfriend or ex or whatever she is keeps making new facebooks and slamming my fiance and
I all over on what we do. Everytime I block her she has another one. And I'm gonna get in trouble for what I'm doing, since I don't allow my kids father get them.
But now the question is if he's homeless
Even if we have our regein blocked she finds out when we're online and the dirty things we do on cam.
It's just nice to talk to other mammas on here

I know how hard it can get in times like these but try to think about the situation in the most objective way that you can and make a plan. Totally easier said than done but you can do it. I've been there as well. You gotta have some cold blood to deal with assholes like that. You got this. Hugs

It's getting horrible his girlfriend or ex or whatever she is keeps making new facebooks and slamming my fiance and
I all over on what we do. Everytime I block her she has another one. And I'm gonna get in trouble for what I'm doing, since I don't allow my kids father get them.
But now the question is if he's homeless
Even if we have our regein blocked she finds out when we're online and the dirty things we do on cam.
It's just nice to talk to other mammas on here
Stop blocking her. Stop reacting to all of her attention seeking behavior. I know its a knee jerk reaction, but mute her accounts instead. You and your fiance both need to super private your accounts. Get them locked down.

Also recommend filing for full custody. Lawyers are helpful, but this is something you can do on your own. https://www.verywellfamily.com/how-to-file-for-custody-without-a-lawyer-2997660

Im a dog momma, but delt with harassment from family because of my job and grew up with divorced parents.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.