AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

freckles addict support group

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyLuna said:
Most of my freckles faded as I went from teenager to adult. :(

I still have a lot of them on my arms, and some on my pussy lips that drive me crazy when I'm shaving (they make it look like I missed spots, but nothing's there!)

Unfortunately, my camera doesn't pick them up. Shit, my camera barely picks up my pussy hair when I haven't shaved for a week.

There must be a light/camera settings solution that enhances the appearance of freckles. For instance, I know that in black and white photography, blue and green filters increase contrast in skin texture. And yes, there is an emote for that: :geek:

This isn't helping with my addiction at all!!! This forum is the Internet equivalent of holding an AA meeting in a liquor store.

P.S. Please don't stop :pray:

Mine don't show on camera very well 'cause I'm a pasty little fucker.
And the circles under my eyes are from not sleeping for days.. I promise Im normally much prettier.

Attachments

• 20121121_124604.jpg
    20121121_124604.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 497
Amirah_Skye said:
I have some pics you can see my freckles.. too much for my liking :oops: it's something I've ALWAYS been shy about ... and can't help but feel ... self conscious about it wasn't nice being called freckle face or freckle freak in school :crybaby:
When I was kindergarten age, I had a girlfriend who had a lot of freckles on her face. Maybe that childhood "love" explains why when I grew up, I became mesmerized with freckles. I can sit and marvel at a photograph for a long time. Meeting a freckled girl in person often gives me the feeling of a lump in my throat before I can overcome my excitement and calm down.

And you know what, if I were in your school, I would probably be one of those kids who teased you. I would know that if I were ever to talk to you normally, I would stumble and feel a total dork. And if I were ever to touch you, my legs would pathetically shake. So I'd stick to teasing, the only way to interact with you without embarrassing myself in these ways. Kids are evil creatures, but they too feel your powerful beauty.

Amirah_Skye said:
Okay ... I found my favorite freckle picture I have :)
If you ever consider selling a high resolution version of this picture, you have a buyer. ;)

I am freckled, and other than my back, they barely show on cam. This selfie taken right now in the bath shows them better than any other photo I have.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 344
there's no Rayne in this thread yet...

doesn't show much on cam, but she's got em

Attachments

• raynefrecks.jpg
    raynefrecks.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 281
I'm a freckled weird mix between a blonde and a ginger, my freckles don't always show because my skin is so fair and my hair sometimes looks blonde and sometimes red so.. yeah >.<" lol
BO5i6M0CEAE6NZn.jpg:large

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 210
Ahh this thread makes me so happy. I used to despise my freckles when I was younger (i'm literally covered head to toe, it's like someones flicked a bunch of brown paint at my skin) but now i've learned to accept and love them and it's nice to see that other people like freckles too.
FRECKLES FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.